Predict the playoffs

tonyto36

Reaction score
AFC: Right now the Jets are out of the second wildcard due to tie breakers and also look to have a harder remaining schedule than the Steelers/Chiefs. Texans look like the big favorites for the division. Bengals lose @DEN and Denver holds on for the #2 seed.

1. Patriots
2. Broncos
3. Bengals
4. Texans
5. Chiefs
6. Steelers

NFC: Both Packers and Vikings have been very up and down and are separated by only a game with a match between the two of them still in play. For now I'll stick with the Packers as the division winner due to how they're a game ahead, have Rodgers, and the head to head is in Lambeau. NFC East is still up for grabs with the Giants and Eagles only one game behind the Redskins with Redskins having to play @DAL and @PHI still. Going to give it to the Redskins based on current standings and tie breakers but head to head I'd probably take the Giants.

1. Panthers
2. Cardinals
3. Packers
4. Redskins
5. Seahawks
6. Vikings

AFC:

(1) NE BYE
(2) DEN BYE
(6) PIT @ (3) CIN
(5) KC @ (4) HOU

NFC:

(1) CAR BYE
(2) ARI BYE
(6) MIN @ (3) GB
(5) SEA @ (4) WAS

Notes: Could see an argument for Steelers over Cinci, but I'm going under the impression Dalton will be back for the playoffs. Both 4 seed division winners get crushed by wildcards.

-----------

AFC:
(5) KC @ (1) NE
(3) CIN @ (2) DEN

NFC:
(5) SEA @ (1) CAR
(3) GB @ (2) ARI

Notes: NE gets a best case scenario divisional round. Even if Houston makes it back for the playoffs, KC has a poor pass rush and one receiver that carries the offense. AFC is a washout but NFC is a bit tighter.
-----------

AFC:
(2) DEN @ (1) NE

NFC:
(2) ARI @ (1) CAR

Notes: Osweiler/Peyton in Foxboro in the winter? Arizona matches up well against the Panthers and have the coaching and defensive talent to play contain.
-------------

SB:
ARI vs NE

Notes: Brady will pick apart that secondary, the Cardinals won't be able to run the ball on the Patriots and the Patriots safeties are the best group in the NFL and will hold it together against the Cardinals deep passing game.

Back