Bentley extended

Since I have mentioned the radio show "Moving the Chains" a couple of times lately I will add this tid bit: We only pay for 1 satellite subscription (wife's car). That subscription comes with the ability to use the app on iPhones (or any phone). CarPlay will play this in my Wrangler or the kids cars from the iPhone. When using it this way, you are able to rewind the programming several hours. This makes the full MTC available to me after work or when I decide to go on one of my mind clearing rides into the farmland north of our home. It also facilitates skipping commercials and boring segments with ease. All of the segments are listed in the app below the play screen. Scroll up to see each. This allows you to immediately choose segments that are of greater interest to you. Of course, I look for anything Patriots or AFC East related and play them first then go back and listen to the other stuff if I am still driving then.

This is a far better way to listen than through the app in my wife's Accord which has none of this surfing/commercial skipping ability. Use your phone app instead.

PSA: Just be careful! I have a mount in each car on the dash to help keeps eyes up on the road.

This is great to know so thanks for the tip.

I really wish they'd set up a website so we could see things like their points given for positional groupings and rankings for teams & pre-draft player rankings.
I've searched several times and come up empty.

This is great to know so thanks for the tip.

I really wish they'd set up a website so we could see things like their points given for positional groupings and rankings for teams & pre-draft player rankings.
I've searched several times and come up empty.
I was thinking of doing this. Thanks for saving me the time.

i have 2 gigs...lol

I used to be that way. 10-15 yrs ago I used to get annoyed as hell when the kids would go online with their phones.
Then a few years back we got unlimited data and I've been a constant internet user ever since. It really does come in handy - once you start you'll see and never want to stop.

I used to be that way. 10-15 yrs ago I used to get annoyed as hell when the kids would go online with their phones.
Then a few years back we got unlimited data and I've been a constant internet user ever since. It really does come in handy - once you start you'll see and never want to stop.
...which is the problem, of course. I'm strongly considering going back to a flip phone.

????

Leave 2012 and join us in 2023!

If you own your phone T-Mobile is super cheap. We get unlimited everything on 5 phones for $106/mo. Includes 5G.
that's cheap. i've noticed that since 5 g has been around,my verizon to verizon calls suck ass a lot of the time. thinking it's tower/5 g conversion related. i have 4g 😁

just the maps while driving are probably worth it if you travel a lot.

????

Leave 2012 and join us in 2023!

If you own your phone T-Mobile is super cheap. We get unlimited everything on 5 phones for $106/mo. Includes 5G.

Yeah, I pay $35 for unlimited everything.

that's cheap. i've noticed that since 5 g has been around,my verizon to verizon calls suck ass a lot of the time. thinking it's tower/5 g conversion related. i have 4g 😁
Moved to Sprint when they had their "cut your bill in half" promo 6 or 7 years ago and have refused to budge from it since. That came with 30GB of data and when T-Mobile took over it changed to unlimited with no change in cost.

Back