Looking at the Patriots 2024

Roberto71

Reaction score
I think we may as well start a thread like this now, as this current season is as good as done, and 2024 will probably be the most dramatic rebuild year in 20+ years at the team. BB could be gone or, at least, asked to accept a new GM. Mac will be gone, possibly from the league entirely, as he's not good enough, and there will be a mass clearout of other players.

The Krafts won't stand for the current status. They forked out cash for a major stadium upgrade, and Bob might step down and say it's time to hand over to Jonathan.

Big question, how is Jonathan compared to his father, temperament and business-wise? I have zero inside info so I am genuinely curious because Bob has curated a very successful run.

Hit the top of the draft, and decide what you will do with the picks. Trade players that you can for picks to package and move up for offensive linemen, receivers and then take that huge amount of cap space to fill in the gaps.

So do we start rooting for other bad teams to win? Go bears! Go cards!

I think we may as well start a thread like this now, as this current season is as good as done, and 2024 will probably be the most dramatic rebuild year in 20+ years at the team. BB could be gone or, at least, asked to accept a new GM. Mac will be gone, possibly from the league entirely, as he's not good enough, and there will be a mass clearout of other players.

The Krafts won't stand for the current status. They forked out cash for a major stadium upgrade, and Bob might step down and say it's time to hand over to Jonathan.
At least you have the prospect of a World Cup win to celebrate!

Maybe BB and Krafty had an agreement to NOT help out Mac and the offense this last offseason because they both knew that Mac wasn’t the answer?…”organically tank” for next year? Lotsa cap room next year… 🤔🥴

Maybe BB and Krafty had an agreement to NOT help out Mac and the offense this last offseason because they both knew that Mac wasn’t the answer?…”organically tank” for next year? Lotsa cap room next year… 🤔🥴
you don't trade for jc jackson if you are tanking

Well Corky, that’s obvious af…as it was part of the plan to organically tank…and upgrade from you!

If they organically tank, the Pats won’t have to overpay for Corky, they can reset with a legit QB on a rookie scale, they’ll have a shit load of cap space…the more that I think about this scenario, the more that it makes sense.

And the media quote leak will make Mac look like he hates his teammates. Do you think this story will help his teammates gel more?

This is CIA level propaganda shit!

Back