3 Games to Glory VI

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
So, I got my Blu-ray 3 games to Glory VI in the mail. Like all the others it is awesome and will be watched over and over again.

One thing that popped my eyes (and there were a few) was on the last drive of the SB. On Sony's 22 yard run to start the drive, Marcus Cannon had a double team block on Donald, he then peeled of that block and then took out the LB, then he goes down and blocks the safety.

You really don't see this if you are just following the ball carrier. But to me it was an amazing play by Cannon and it deserves mention. BB breaks that down on one of the features.

Also the play of Hightower and KVN in both the SB and AFCCG was outstanding. I think we all forget that the Patriots should have been up by 20 points in the first half against the Chiefs and they were lucky to even be in the game starting the 2nd half.

I have not watched the Chargers game yet but the crappy weather will allow me to do so soon.

So, I got my Blu-ray 3 games to Glory VI in the mail. Like all the others it is awesome and will be watched over and over again.

One thing that popped my eyes (and there were a few) was on the last drive of the SB. On Sony's 22 yard run to start the drive, Marcus Cannon had a double team block on Donald, he then peeled of that block and then took out the LB, then he goes down and blocks the safety.

You really don't see this if you are just following the ball carrier. But to me it was an amazing play by Cannon and it deserves mention. BB breaks that down on one of the features.

Also the play of Hightower and KVN in both the SB and AFCCG was outstanding. I think we all forget that the Patriots should have been up by 20 points in the first half against the Chiefs and they were lucky to even be in the game starting the 2nd half.

I have not watched the Chargers game yet but the crappy weather will allow me to do so soon.

Got mine yesterday, as well.

Haven't watched it yet. Too busy. But I will make time this weekend.

Back