AFC Championship game

Tibs said:
Coltsfan1946

Once again, I'd suggest focusing your energies on the Denver Broncos, cause the Pats will need all the rooting you can muster, from afar as New Foundland.

Tibs, it's ColtsFan86, as in the year I became a Colts fan. How lame to change my name. :4321:

No, all of my energy will be focused on harassing the Steelers - one game at a time, no looking ahead. If it's New England, all the better, we're tired of playing cat and mouse with the Broncos. :D Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Are you coming to the game to back up your smack? If so, would like to meet you - come tailgate with us.

ColtsFan86 said:
Tibs, it's ColtsFan86, as in the year I became a Colts fan. How lame to change my name. :4321:

No, all of my energy will be focused on harassing the Steelers - one game at a time, no looking ahead. If it's New England, all the better, we're tired of playing cat and mouse with the Broncos. :D Gotta beat the best to be the best.

Are you coming to the game to back up your smack? If so, would like to meet you - come tailgate with us.

Sweet, Steelers and Colts fans talking football on a Pats board.

ColtsFan86 - the year you became a Colts fan (note to self) - I won't be tailgating in Indianapolis this weekend, but thanks for the offer. Seriously, I'm flattered.

If by chance we'd meet up this weekend, here's what we'd have to talk about pre-game:

crickets.

And post game it'd be hugs & kisses and a bunch of mushy stuff how great the Colts were, flirting with an undefeated season, Dungy's son's suicide, the Colts inability to make it to the big game, and the like....

I'm sorry your rock n' roll season ends like this, on your home turf. That's gonna hurt, in Indy, but it's a pain I reccomend you getting acclimated to....(you've got like, what, about a week to begin practicin')

I'm always good for hugs to diminish the pain, and suffering, and being cold...

Colts drop dead (battery not starting in the middle of the driveway, mid-winter), Steelers move on.

Nice sarcasm Tibs, it was a sincere offer, the same I would make to any Pats fans traveling to Indy, should we face each other in the AFCCG. We have a group of about 50 or so that tailgate together, and welcome opposing fans, it makes for interesting conversation.

As for who will drop dead, we'll just see what happens...Since my conversation is annoying you, I'm done.

ColtsFan86 said:
Nice sarcasm Tibs, it was a sincere offer, the same I would make to any Pats fans traveling to Indy, should we face each other in the AFCCG. We have a group of about 50 or so that tailgate together, and welcome opposing fans, it makes for interesting conversation.

As for who will drop dead, we'll just see what happens...Since my conversation is annoying you, I'm done.

Just another reason why I would have alot more pleasure taking out the Steelers than the Colts in this post season. The Colts' fans in general are much classier. Nearly all Pittsburgh fans are like nats. No matter how many times you smack them down, they keep coming back, telling us how awesome they are and how they are going to beat us "next time".

ColtsFan86

Not annoying in the least. I post from a default cynical setting here at patriotplanet.

We'll deal with the colts on sunday, so there's little point to discuss that further.

If you wanna talk about the things in life: ie. kids, popcicles, astronomy, diapers, the scarlet fever, things along those lines, sure, why not?

GOD said:
Nearly all Pittsburgh fans are like nats. No matter how many times you smack them down, they keep coming back, telling us how awesome they are and how they are going to beat us "next time".

It's the swarm you will see on defense, cough - would have seen - if you'd move past the Broncos.

Tough luck, no worries, the Pats did well over the past few years, you won't be regulated to the CFL or anything. You'll still have a team in New Foundland, even though you got bitch-slapped right out of the playoffs this year.

No harm done, the Pats bow out with their chins up, ready to recieve...

Tibs said:
It's the swarm you will see on defense, cough - would have seen - if you'd move past the Broncos.

Tough luck, no worries, the Pats did well over the past few years, you won't be regulated to the CFL or anything. You'll still have a team in New Foundland, even though you got bitch-slapped right out of the playoffs this year.

No harm done, the Pats bow out with their chins up, ready to recieve...

The Broncos won't save you. Eventually, you're going to have to win your own battles. :p

GOD said:
The Broncos won't save you. Eventually, you're going to have to win your own battles. :p

Well, if the Pats are a bigger challenge than the Broncos in mile-high, we'll take that challenge.

First things first, the Colts are gonna be tough to beat on their home field.

Btw, for the idiot pats fans still gasping for air:

CINCINNATI -- One replay was all Carson Palmer needed to see.

The Pro Bowl quarterback won't dwell on the play that doomed the Bengals' first playoff appearance in 15 years. He tore a knee ligament on his first pass during a 31-17 loss to Pittsburgh.

Palmer slowly shuffled around the locker room on crutches Monday, unsure when he'd have reconstructive surgery and unable to say definitively that he'll be fully recovered in time for training camp.

As for the tackle that led to it all, Palmer said Kimo von Oelhoffen did nothing.

"I don't know Kimo personally," Palmer said. "From what I've heard, he's a classy guy. Football is football. I don't think it was malicious at all. He's a guy with a high motor that plays hard and was playing hard.

"It just happened. I don't think in any way he was trying to do anything. It's just part of the game."

The Steelers lineman was stumbling as he came off a block and lunged at Palmer's legs, crashing into the side of his left knee. Palmer tore the anterior cruciate ligament when the leg bowed.

He couldn't bear to watch the replay.

"I saw it once," he said, with a pained expression. "I didn't need to see it a whole bunch more than that."

So what are you saying, if we meet in 2 weeks, your boys are gonna cleverly cheap shot Brady early in the game? That's ok, because we got ...

pp_avPepsi.gif

Let's see you take him down!

GOD said:
So what are you saying, if we meet in 2 weeks, your boys are gonna cleverly cheap shot Brady early in the game? That's ok, because we got ...

Let's see you take him down!

Is there anything I can do - as a taxpayer - to help further your education?

Being dumb is no way to go through life, even as a pats fan.

Tibs said:
Being dumb is no way to go through life, even as a pats fan.

For Budda's sake, I really hope you never get a job stuffing fortune cookies. :Eason:

GOD said:
For Budda's sake, I really hope you never get a job stuffing fortune cookies. :Eason:

As far as your personal note in a fortune cookie, I too would hope that I'm not in charge of stuffing the cookie.

It would read something like this:

Exactly. A blank. Getting a fortune cookie message, a scrap of paper with nothing on it. That's your fortune cookie. Don't be mad at me, I just stuffed the cookie.

God, forgive me, as I have sinned. (funny stuff, btw)

It still won't help you beat the Broncos. Don't hold me in contempt of your suffering.

Okay boys.... This is your first warning.

signs043.gif

Now, if there are any further occurrences you will be severely punished. :whip:

mgoblue101415 said:
Okay boys.... This is your first warning.

signs043.gif

Now, if there are any further occurrences you will be severely punished. :whip:

Aww Mgo! We're playing nice, aren't we Tibs?

Hey! Mgo, look! Over there!!!

*slaps Tibs*

Nevermind, it was nothing ... :D

GOD said:
Aww Mgo! We're playing nice, aren't we Tibs?

Hey! Mgo, look! Over there!!!

*slaps Tibs*

Nevermind, it was nothing ... :D

Didn't your mother ever tell you that... Um.... :huh: Okay, so maybe not.

But YOU of all people, or all beings, or whatever, should know.... You keep feeding a stray and it will never ever leave you alone. It's better to just leave it be and eventually it will go find someone who will feed it. Then that person can deal with the annoyance of the little parasite :Lecture:

I hope the Squeelers and The Clots beat the living crap out of each other.

I can't stand either one of them.

I am hoping for a Pittsburgh victory though. We've beaten up on the Squeelers too many times in their house. Its time for a change of scenery. >)

And Tibs... Nevermind. It takes too much effort to try to talk to a 12-year old moron. Can't you go play with something shiny?

Back