Congrat on your next win

beer me

Reaction score
Website
kcchiefs.com
Hey all,

Chiefsplanet member here. Just accepting the invite from whoever it was to come over and talk...although I'm not sure why.

We suck, we hate our coaches and much of our team, the world is a dark and loathsome place,......................but hey....at least we still have pretty red uniforms!

:thumb:

Seriously, your team is the ****. The Patriots are one champion I don't mind seeing win because your players don't act like a bunch of arrogant morons. They win with class and I salute them for it. You guys do the AFC proud and make teams like the Yankees and Lakers look even worse than they make themselves look in the process.

On a side note though...why the hell have you all stopped going to Daniel Graham like you did in the early going??!! I have him on my fantasy team and I looked like a genius there for a few games... nothing since! I have picked up David Patten too and havn't gotten anything from him. Could you all make a few calls on my behalf? 'preciate it. If my team can't win, at least my fantasy team might.

I think the Chef's will be a tough game for the Patriots to win. Their season is on the line, and they are in front of the best football crowd in the NFL. I'll be really happy when Patriot fans are as good at providing the home field advantage as Chef's fans.

The gameplans should be interesting. Do the Chef's want to run the ball, or do they want to go after a depleted secondary?

If I'm the Chef's I throw the ball, because they aren't going to be able to run against this run D, especially with Holmes out. They don't have much to lose, as their season is hanging by a thread already. Basically, they should play raider ball, as antithetical as that may be to them. Run and go deep.

If I'm the Patriots i want to run all day long. Win the physical battles, field position, and time Of possession and they will win the game.

Just as with the Colts, limit drive opportunities. If the Chef's are 9 drives or under they will be in big trouble.

On a side note though...why the hell have you all stopped going to Daniel Graham like you did in the early going??!! I have him on my fantasy team and I looked like a genius there for a few games... nothing since! I have picked up David Patten too and havn't gotten anything from him. Could you all make a few calls on my behalf? 'preciate it. If my team can't win, at least my fantasy team might.
Ha ha.

I have Antonio Gates and David Givens. And picked up Bubba Franks off the waiver wire in week three.

Back