Cris Carter picks Dungy over Belichick

As our good Friend Ballbustah might say......

Cris Carter is a buffoon.

How many rings does Cris Carter have? Dimwit

Bruschi 3:16 said:
How many rings does Cris Carter have? Dimwit

Huh?

Why are you getting so personal?

I don't think he has any, but I just said that it's his opinion...

Personally I'd give the edge to B.B. for his rings and all...Tony just seems like he's in a better position this week...

Or maybe he thought that Tony's remark about the "mooning" was funnier than B.B's joke about being on the field against Peyton...

;)

gaylord said:
Huh?

...Tony just seems like he's in a better position this week...

Just because people are in love with the Colts offense doesn't make Dungy a better coach. Regardless of the outcome this weekend, there is no way Dungy is better.
I mean look at the last 4 times they've faced off. I would argue that for every freakin' game the media has picked the Colts as the better team, yet they are 0-4 in those games. So if your talent is and has been better (not that I agree with that, but that's another rant), I guess we have to conclude that coaching won those four contests.

RichM99 said:
Just because people are in love with the Colts offense doesn't make Dungy a better coach. Regardless of the outcome this weekend, there is no way Dungy is better.
I mean look at the last 4 times they've faced off. I would argue that for every freakin' game the media has picked the Colts as the better team, yet they are 0-4 in those games. So if your talent is and has been better (not that I agree with that, but that's another rant), I guess we have to conclude that coaching won those four contests.

Indy was a good team prior to Dungy's arrival. 01 was the team's down fall and that was the year when NE took out Pathon in a major hit across the middle(I believe) and Indy never recovered from that for the rest of the year. In fact, Mora's best 2 years with Indy's were 13-3 and Dungy's best two years to this date
are 12-4. The Colts were already contenders but it is the defense that is still behind a little bit.

BTW, I don't think race had anything (or at least not much) to do with Carter's pick. I just don't think Carter has any clue what he's talking about.

gaylord said:

BTW, I don't think race had anything (or at least not much) to do with Carter's pick. I just don't think Carter has any clue what he's talking about.

Agreed, 100%. Carter has always struck me as a phony.

I also agree about the Colts being good before Dungy, which proves the point-he has not improved the team, just maintained their reputation as a good regular season team that doesn't make the big game-I think there was another team that had that reputation as well. Who was it?

Thinking....thinking.........oh yes, Dungy's Buccaneers, who won the SB the year after he left.

gaylord said:
Huh?

Why are you getting so personal?

I don't think he has any, but I just said that it's his opinion...

Personally I'd give the edge to B.B. for his rings and all...Tony just seems like he's in a better position this week...

Or maybe he thought that Tony's remark about the "mooning" was funnier than B.B's joke about being on the field against Peyton...

;)

I'm calling Carter a dimwit, not you.

MrTibbs said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/s/nflplayoffs;_ylc=X3oDMTBpbmdmam0wBF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0bQ--?p=divisional

In Cris Carters six points he picks the Colts as having the advantage at coaching. What a dumb ass.

Cris Carter's bitter.

If memory serves, Ole Twin Caterpillar Eyebrows, that's Carter's Indian name, has had it in for Belichick for years. It goes back to a game when the Browns were playing the Vikings, in '95 I believe, and the two reportedly had a nasty verbal exchange after a particular play.

That aside, Carter, to me, has no cred whatsoever.

Back