Crossing lurker lines for some therapy...

#12PF

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I never thought I would actually register but after last night, this seems to be the only place that understands my pain. Living in the midwest, nobody really gets it. My friends and family think I'm crazy for getting so upset, but thats my team! I love them and that won't ever change. It's gonna be a long off-season but they will be back, I know that. There is still plenty more to be written. Until next season I wont be able to go anywhere near sports, but I know the PATS will pull me back once again. There is no other franchise I'd rather be a fan of. Alright that's it, I had to come to terms with my feelings and I'm officially moving forward. Thanks for letting me vent!

I know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty drained right now, I think I beat the shit out myself by working out. All the anger is gone. But yeah, I'll be okay as long as I stay away from the TV for a good month or so.

Anyway, welcome.

Welcome, we all feel the same way you do...

Thanks everyone! And hey we will all pull through this...today may be the worst we feel bc it was so close but with each day there's only one way to go and thats up.

Where in the Midwest are you? There's a good contingent that post here, so its always nice to see more of us around!

Welcome to the Planet......we hope you enjoy your stay!

Where in the Midwest are you? There's a good contingent that post here, so its always nice to see more of us around!

Illinois. I take it you're from Wisconsin? Good to hear from a fellow mid-westerner. And thanks so much for the welcome!

#12PF on 02-04-2008 at 01:25 PM said:
Illinois. I take it you're from Wisconsin? Good to hear from a fellow mid-westerner. And thanks so much for the welcome!

I'm FROM Iowa, I just live in Wisconsin ;)

Where abouts in the Land O'Lincoln? Our own MGo lives in the Rockford area, and I believe there are a couple of Chicagoans around here as well.....

WisColtFan7 on 02-04-2008 at 03:36 PM said:
I'm FROM Iowa, I just live in Wisconsin ;)

Where abouts in the Land O'Lincoln? Our own MGo lives in the Rockford area, and I believe there are a couple of Chicagoans around here as well.....

Ahhh I see...I'm from the Champ-banna area. University of IL student (the REAL U of I :p )

Back