Dick Flavin has passed away

Steve1

Reaction score
Dick Flavin was not related to the Patriots, as far as I know, but he was very close with the Red Sox. For years and years, he's created great poetry, and just great written and spoken ideas, about the Red Sox. I'm a member of the Bosox Club, and online today, they have told us that Dick Flavin passed away. I loved him, as a Red Sox speaker. He was also a member of the Bosox Club. I thought a few of you may like to know this information. He was an older gentleman, but the world is a sadder place without him. He was fantastic.

Dick Flavin was not related to the Patriots, as far as I know, but he was very close with the Red Sox. For years and years, he's created great poetry, and just great written and spoken ideas, about the Red Sox. I'm a member of the Bosox Club, and online today, they have told us that Dick Flavin passed away. I loved him, as a Red Sox speaker. He was also a member of the Bosox Club. I thought a few of you may like to know this information. He was an older gentleman, but the world is a sadder place without him. He was fantastic.

I do know, but didn't know of his passing.

Requiescat In Pace.

Never met him. Loved his work. Seemed to be a genuine man.

Met the gentleman many years ago. He was a local fixture in the 70's and 80's and a very funny dude.

Time marches on, and spares no one.

Back