Going to Something Which I Would Matters to All of Human Beings

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
A couple of words first. These last few days have been insane but epically enlightening.

Ya know, recently I got caught up in some piddly local bullshit. But ya know it's not piddly bullshit as it speaks a higher truth. Truths my soul will go the grave seeking. For all of us, because we are worth it. My God are we with it.

The piddly little local bullshit is no bullshit at all really. It revolves around a good women who was made blind by shit hands for selfish shit purposes.

Far bigger fish to fry but it all starts there guys. With th the individual, and a loved one. Everything starts there.

Watch the weather change.

It always does.

A shit ton of words I can speak here, but I'm not going to.

Just please see, hear and feel each other to their depths. Stop fucking with each other, no matter how right you think you are for doing it, your not, like never.

Watch the weather change.

It always does.

♥ ✌

View: https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZ9OLIs2zE&feature=share

Please don't see this through narrow blinders . We do that shit all the time and blindness is a sickness which serves one.

This is not about these tragic deaths. Its about our humanity and how we keep screwing everything up.

Take this any way you wish. But if you reach down deep in complete honesty you will find something there. I promise.

I've watched this about 10 times since my brother Joey sent it to me yesterday morning.

3 years ago.

Fuck.

And let's not forget her twin sister Olivia who OD'd, alone in a cardboard box behind a store about a year later.

Fuck.

We need to do better, all of us.

Two beautiful souls who barely had a chance.

I tried, I tried so fucking hard.

I hope you are both resting in peace and maybe in the knowledge that there is no peace for us with you 2 gone.

Both of you were incredibly unique in your own individual ways.

What you both shared was a world thar didn’t see the beauty and threw you away.

You so deserve that peace more than most.

I love you and so terribly miss you my beautiful neices.

Let's learn a lesson here and it's far bigger than these 2 tragic endings.

This never should have happened.

Fuck us guys, we keep fucking this up.

We need to better, or what's the point?

✌ ♥

View: https://youtu.be/vn5UninCULk

Back