Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Every week, I am going to over analyze how the Patriots cheated. According to what I've seen and read, the Bills had 100 penalties, and the Patriots weren't called for a single one.

Come to my home crying cheater, mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

Every week, I am going to over analyze how the Patriots cheated. According to what I've seen and read, the Bills had 100 penalties, and the Patriots weren't called for a single one.

Come to my home crying cheater, mess with the bulls, you get the horns.
The penalties were pretty much even weren't they?? 15 Bills and 12 Pats or something like that? Who's crying about it?

This might be the first game this year . The pats are not accused of cheating. I have to wait to tomorrow. That's when the whole headsets & play clock cheating crap made headlines .

This might be the first game this year . The pats are not accused of cheating. I have to wait to tomorrow. That's when the whole headsets & play clock cheating crap made headlines .
No, our headsets at The Ralph are top notch....now if our defensive coordinators know how to use them....that's another issue altogether.

How you feeling now?

You should feel utterly ridiculous.

You have zero class.

You are a blowhard.

You are 50 years old yet act like the high school students that I teach day in and day out.

You even trash talked another Bills fan in a Patriot forum. That's low.

Thanks for playing.......hahahahahahahahaha.

That guy's no Bills fan. He lives closer to Boston than Buffalo anyway and all he did was suck your asses all week

Of course he did, you had no running game, he HAD to throw every down.

Pats never even tried a run for the first 15 plays. The first run play was Lewis for a TD.
Spin it any way you like. ROFL

On the Bills forum, editing someone's post is a short term ban......

Just saying......

I didn't edit your post.

I made a humorous change to it and told everyone that reads my post that I did it.

Been done in this forum for years.

Back