I am new

patriotmarty12

Reaction score
My name is marty, I am new to this room wanted to say hi and hope everyone enjoys the season this year... I think we got the shaft by having to travel to bills first game of season and also having 3 out of first 4 on road.. That being said if they survive it , they will be very tough down the stretch.. I love what they have done with D, but hope they get some Offense help, not sure how good this team will be yet but it sure looks promising....

welcome marty

just thought i would welcome another pats fan to the board.. rock on dude... patriot pride rocks in 2003...:cool:

Hey, Marty! :)
I guess that my "welcome" thread to you, crossed paths with this post of yours!...
Anyways--welcome aboard. I think that you will find the community of posters here fun & informational. :)

Personally, I am not worried about starting out the season in Buffalo... Coach BB has Bledsoe's number & frankly I think that we have a better chance of beating them early in the season (even in their house), than later in the season. The reason that I say that is that I think that they have made a lot of personnel changes & therefore, it is going to take a while for them to "gel" on their respective lines... Just my humble opinion, though! :)

You are right that our schedule could be tough at the front end, with the 3 out of 4 away games... But, I have a feeling that our TEAM will come out of the shoot HUNGRY this season! Last season, we may have come out of the shoot winning, but it was on the coat-tails of our momentum that we had as SB Champs... Then we somehow lost that for awhile there... Better to come out with a hungry attitude that builds and carries up further, than to be riding the peak of momentum, too early in the season...

We HAVE made some solid acquisitions on the Defense, haven't we?! I'd love to see us sign a veteran for our OL, before the draft, though... (or at some point anyways!) :)

Well, again: welcome Marty! Post early & often! -Peg :)

Back