If Brady is so good.........

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Carnac

CP to LC =TD said:
I am not some 13 year old who knows nothing posting and giggling. I am am eighteen year old mature college student just posting my opinion in my down time so if u have a problem with my opinion than thats your problem, dont read it, but its my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is.

Evidence to the contrary.

You are neither 18, nor are you mature. Those are facts.

PS
Neither am I.

mikie, I agree with you. Though you won't be revisiting this thread (wink, wink)

mikiemo83 said:
you really need to unbunch your panties and relax, take a joke.

Your Going onto a pats board and saying thePatriots Quarterback is not as good as Manning, sorry but that is an old worn out assault. Now I look back and the previous thread you start is pretty much the same thing. You need to relax and start more threads like coles/whomever vs Branch/Givens and not just to get a rile out of people and maybe, yes maybe I'll listen to your rants.

until such time I will consider you an assclown troll and for good reason but that is just my opinion and I am sure people agree and disagree with me.

enjoy your life - relax and take a breath

respond all you want I will not revisit this thread

I asked an honest question, why do u think I am trying to rile yall up. I just want an opinion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Carnac

The Big Lebowski said:
Evidence to the contrary.

You are neither 18, nor are you mature. Those are facts.

PS
Neither am I.

mikie, I agree with you. Though you won't be revisiting this thread (wink, wink)

damn iight I put the wrong year I was born in 1986

CP to LC =TD said:
I asked an honest question, why do u think I am trying to rile yall up. I just want an opinion.

I feel Chad Pennington's shoulder is injured due to severe and chronic masturbation. There I said it, now we can all move on.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
I feel Chad Pennington's shoulder is injured due to severe and chronic masturbation. There I said it, now we can all move on.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Thats extremely funny even thoguh untrue

indycolt said:
Why can't he put a team on his shoulders and win games virtually by himself?

Answer: He's not Peyton Manning. ROFL
In what alternate universe has Peyton Manning won games by himself? As stupid as this thread would be at any time it's especially stupid now that Manning has played poorly more often than not this year while his defense and Edge won games for him.
Speaking of your RB, would you care to post for us the Colts record without Edgerrin James? It must be great since Manning can win games by himself.

BTW, why didn't Manning put the Colts on his shoulders and win against New England in the playoffs the last 2 years?

Brady really is average. His TD/INT ratio doesnt impress, nor does the fact that he can't get his team above .500. And it is true that he throws passes with a very low degree of difficulty and his recievers do the majority of the work.
I'd put Brady somewhere between 17-20 in my QB rankings.

Colts Assclown said:
Brady really is average. His TD/INT ratio doesnt impress, nor does the fact that he can't get his team above .500. And it is true that he throws passes with a very low degree of difficulty and his recievers do the majority of the work.

3 superbowl wins from that average QB. Put your boy Manning in there for those games and he's throwing up interceptions left and right. I'll take the average QB thanks. :rolleyes:

Colts Assclown said:

This explains why you're an ASSCLOWN! :4321:

I was looking through some old threads here for a laugh and stumbled across our good buddy DASHOE's first incarnation.

Time doesn't necessarily change everything!

In case you need it spelled out for you:
DASHOE = INDYCOLT

Back