If I were you guys, I'd be MAD.

Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys,

gentlemen,

You just got your taints handed to you by Peyton Manning. I mean this wasn't even a game. Doug Flutie played for christ sake.

I mean, there have to be some excuses....come on. I really need to hear a few good patriot excuses before I will be able to sleep tonight. I'm sure you can oblige.

What was your favorite part?
My favorite part was Brady yelling like a teenage girl who got cut from the cheerleading squad.

My other favorite part, we'll call it favorite part number 1A, was Bellichick looking all flustered and throwing the red flag when there was NOTHING TO CHALLENGE, oh, oh., oh, and the part when you ONSIDE KICKED! "Hahahahaha"

Imagine the huddle before that onside kick,

"Well boys, you're up against a team that is simply SO much better than you, that we're just gonna onside kick it and hope for the best. You can't stop Manning, so I figure giving him the ball on the 50 YARD LINE will just make your demise a little quicker, if not, less painful."

HAHAHAHAAH
What a maroon.

Oh, did they play already? It's been one heck of a party the past 4 years, I'm still hungover

HAHAHAHAHAHAH (Colts Assclown #200) said:
Guys, guys, guys,

gentlemen,

You just got your taints handed to you by Peyton Manning. I mean this wasn't even a game. Doug Flutie played for christ sake.

I mean, there have to be some excuses....come on. I really need to hear a few good patriot excuses before I will be able to sleep tonight. I'm sure you can oblige.

What was your favorite part?
My favorite part was Brady yelling like a teenage girl who got cut from the cheerleading squad.

My other favorite part, we'll call it favorite part number 1A, was Bellichick looking all flustered and throwing the red flag when there was NOTHING TO CHALLENGE, oh, oh., oh, and the part when you ONSIDE KICKED! "Hahahahaha"

Imagine the huddle before that onside kick,

"Well boys, you're up against a team that is simply SO much better than you, that we're just gonna onside kick it and hope for the best. You can't stop Manning, so I figure giving him the ball on the 50 YARD LINE will just make your demise a little quicker, if not, less painful."

HAHAHAHAAH
What a maroon.

Brilliant! I'm honored to share the Assclown Asylum with you. Screw those clam chowder eating small town yokels on the main board.

BRAVO!

Back