It's elementry my dear Watson......

patriotmarty12

Reaction score
This guy is big 6-1 225, he can catch and play special teams, and he has edge, who knows maybe this is this years, come out of no where rookie RB like Rhodes a couple of years ago, the fact that he made mistakes in the past really don't matter as long as he has learned from them and changed..... I am really surprised at how everyone now a days are so concerned about morals... Is this a true change in this country?????? Or is it everything is still cool just don't get caught???????? Funny how some of the people who everyone think are so moral just don't get caught ....... I hope in this case Watson has truley changed and has a great Patriot's career and a productive life............. And i hope he makes opposing teams do this :banghead:

dont get me wrong..I love the "bad kid gone good" story just as much as the next guy and really hope he is an asset to the team but its impossible to ignore someones past outright and turn your back on it...the Patriots unlike many other teams in the NFL are a cohesive unit and define "team" . Its not just individual stars showing up on the field at the same time each day...I cant think of a time when a player has commited a violation off the field where is didnt effect the team somewhat,,,and you know the media will jump all over it.

True, everything you said but let's not judge the guy on the past but what he does now, If he make's a mistake he will be out of town just like that safety Hakeem Akbar, I think that was his name, once again my hope is true change and not another person who wasted thier talent ........

Back