just thought i give ya few more laughs

star88

Reaction score
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE THE CHOKELAND FADERS AND ALL THEIR FANS CRY?......................JUST A FEW BUCS!!!

How many raider fans does it take . . .

. . . to change a light bulb

2 one stand still and the other to screw him

How many raider fans does it take . . .

. . . to change a light bulb?

None, they just torch something.

Gannon at the Park.

I saw Gannon on the news yesterday playing catch with his kids at the park

and some other kid intercepted the ball and ran away with it.

What do they have in Common?

What do Oakland's "Black Hole" and a real Black hole have in common?

They Both SUCK HARD!

Why can't the Raiders sell out any home games?

Because they don't accept food stamps

nuns

wut do nuns and raiders have in common?????

they dont score

Raider Fans

Enter Joke Here

Enter Joke Here

The Joke is -

If your a Raiders fan look in the mirror, your the joke! Why are you even looking at this website if your a Raiders fan? Only because you really know the Raiders really do suck major ass.

Are you guys really thinking about another superbowl? Please.

The Buc's dominated your crap team. The Raiders never deserved to be in the superbowl. Of course everybody got to see that first hand. How do you make it to the superbowl and get blown out, I mean blown away?

How many offensive touchdowns for the #1 offense,what only one? Pathetic! Just like the team.

Raiders Best team ever please, next time I'm constipated I'll just think that someone out there truly belevies that I'm sure that will make me crap.

A Steelers fan, a Raiders fan and a Niners fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment.

By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released

after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Steelers fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Steelers fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Raiders fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Raiders fan out crying like a little girl.

The Niners fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Thanks, your most Royal Highness," the Niners fan replied. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Raider fan to my back."

Puppy

What's the difference between a Raider fan and a puppy?

The puppy stops whining in 4 to 6 weeks.

Advertisement

Advertisement

:D

Back