Link to watch the game for FREE

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
I'm stuck at work until 10 so I'll miss at least the 1st half, but I do have access to a computer so.... Can anyone point me in the right direction to a link where I can watch the game for FREE. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

:jclap:

I tried one of those links last year and ended up with the "FBI virus" that locks your screen and tells you to pay a fine. It was something like "nutjob" in the link.

Anyone else had issues with those links? Also, is it legal to view games on them?

I never see anyone talking about this, but just Google "first row sports". It's a free streaming website that has all the games from any sport you can think of. Quality is far from hd, but if you're watching it on a smaller computer screen, it's more than workable.

The only real downside is the absurd number of advertisements that cover the screen and try to trick you into clicking them. For this reason, I only recommend using this website with chrome and adblock. That should solve any problem.

I'm going to need a virus & mal ware free site. When I'm in Florida for 2 weeks. I will be missing the Lions & packer game.

It's difficult to find a stream without any malware or viruses...certain pop ups contain hem and may or may not pop up when you use a certain stream. It's really use at your own risk but that should go without saying. I mean, regardless, there's no way of telling whether not a page will give a virus. The only nearly sure way is if the team or league hosted their own stream, which is actually the legal way.

I tried one of those links last year and ended up with the "FBI virus" that locks your screen and tells you to pay a fine. It was something like "nutjob" in the link.

Anyone else had issues with those links? Also, is it legal to view games on them?

Nutjob.eu is hit or miss, as with all of them.

And no, it's not actually legal to view a stream online unless the league or team provides it. Which is why these sites are riddled with malware.

I had to spend $150 at staples to get the virus & mal ware removed from my laptop. When I watched the texans pats game last year. I used one of the sites posted on here

I had to spend $150 at staples to get the virus & mal ware removed from my laptop. When I watched the texans pats game last year. I used one of the sites posted on here

Again, it's use at your own risk. I thought it was common sense, but I'm now aware that it wasn't. My fault for not posting a disclaimer these couple of years.

Just use the adblock and noscript add ons on whatever browser you use and viruses and malware won't be a problem anymore. I've been streaming for years and never had a single issue from any of the sites.

Hopefully my nfl Sunday ticket app will work this time . Damn thing started working after the pats game

Back