Meet Cowboy Terrell Owens

AikmantoIrvin,

I actually think the structure of the contract is brilliant, for the Cowboys in particular. If Jones could live with Irvin, he can live with Owens....I'm just not so sure how long Parcells is going to play ringleader in that circus however: he has a history of ditching teams after 3-4 years as HC.

My biggest question about Dallas is: how's the O-line? B/c we here are all too familiar with what happens when Drew "Footsteps" Bledsoe starts winging it off his back foot. A2I, any help on this one? If Bledsoe doesn't have time, you'll be seeing us in January; I just don't think we'll be seeing you. :p

BTW: if the Pats had somehow managed to sign Owens, I think you're right: there'd be a lot of rationalizing on this board....much like you are now. ;)

My final advice: reduce your meds (we're not big fans of being called f**ckers, and you ARE on a Pats (with a lot of anti-Parcells, hence anti-'Pokes members) board)....
vitriol.jpg

This clown talks pretty tuff for a guy whose team hasn't done jack since the first Clinton administration.

Between Parcells waiting to jump ship, Bledsoe gearing up to implode like he always does, and T.O., the 'pokes will have as much success as Disco Stu at a lesbian singles bar.

Wandering Athol said:
AikmantoIrvin,

I actually think the structure of the contract is brilliant, for the Cowboys in particular. If Jones could live with Irvin, he can live with Owens....I'm just not so sure how long Parcells is going to play ringleader in that circus however: he has a history of ditching teams after 3-4 years as HC.

My biggest question about Dallas is: how's the O-line? B/c we here are all too familiar with what happens when Drew "Footsteps" Bledsoe starts winging it off his back foot. A2I, any help on this one? If Bledsoe doesn't have time, you'll be seeing us in January; I just don't think we'll be seeing you. :p

BTW: if the Pats had somehow managed to sign Owens, I think you're right: there'd be a lot of rationalizing on this board....much like you are now. ;)

My final advice: reduce your meds (we're not big fans of being called f**ckers, and you ARE on a Pats (with a lot of anti-Parcells, hence anti-'Pokes members) board)....
vitriol.jpg

Effers is more a term of endearment. Please dont be offended. I love me some football smack talk and none of it is personal.

But yes, youre right. I am rationalizing. But.....asshat or not, Terrell Owens is an absolute beast of a receiver. That much is not disputable. Also not disputable....he has a radioactive personality. There will be blowups and exchanges with Bledsoe. As there were with Keyshawn. But if Parcells and the staff let those things negatively affect your season then the Cowboys are in serious trouble. I dont think thatll be an issue. The Cowboys are used to loud, possibly disruptive players. Irvin, Haley, Nate Newton, Dwayne Goodrich ran over two good samaritans for crying out loud. TO is an immature prick, but he's not no damn devil and i think he'll shine this year. Also, regarding posting on this forum. I only do it cause the Patriots can flash their own hardware and the fans seem pretty knowledgeable here. Im not a troll or here to fight. Im just a fan of the greatest football team in history. Besides, who the fudge wants to argue football with Saints fans or some shit?

Back