Milloy and Buffalo agree to contact in principle

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Well,it appears that Milloy will in fact be suiting up on the other side of line come our season opener. Its almost like having salt rubbed into an open wound.I am not as worried about Milloy being as much as phyiscal threat in the Buffalo game as I am about Milloy being a morale daisy cutter.The team seem to be taking this move rather poorly and now to have to think of Lawyer as the enemy so quick could be problematic.I am sure also there is alot of changing going on with our game scheme as we have been preping for the Bills game since before the last pre-season game.

Prometheus441 said:
Well,it appears that Milloy will in fact be suiting up on the other side of line come our season opener. Its almost like having salt rubbed into an open wound.I am not as worried about Milloy being as much as phyiscal threat in the Buffalo game as I am about Milloy being a morale daisy cutter.The team seem to be taking this move rather poorly and now to have to think of Lawyer as the enemy so quick could be problematic.I am sure also there is alot of changing going on with our game scheme as we have been preping for the Bills game since before the last pre-season game.

I'm sure if Lawyer suits up for Buff on Sunday, the Pats will have a special new little wrinkle or 2 just for him..... right up that seam.

Back