O.T. the Interview

Hemi_1

Reaction score
I mentioned in my BD thread that I went to Wisconcin for an Interview last Monday.

It was the typical 3 hour flight with a 2 hour layover in Chicago, met some really nice kids who like to throw food in the "F" coucourse.
All of the sudden I hear an anouncement. "Would the passenger who lost their season ticket to the Boston Red Sox games please come to the central information desk."

Wearing my Boston Red Sox cap and sporting a Pats tote bag I got a few glances from those who assumed the tickets were problably mine. I Wish !! But the comute from Oklahoma would be a Biotch.

I got to Central Wisconsin and grabbed a car. Went to my hotel, then directly to my interview. I spent about 4.5 hours talking and then took a tour of the facility.

The inside scoop is when they asked me questions I actually used something I heard on "The Office".

They asked me about my biggest weakness, Of course I remembered when Michael answered with I am a workaholic. And spun it with "My biggest weakness is that I care to much about my crew, I often will stick my neck out supporting their actions even if they were wrong." I am a self directed Team Leader not a reactive boss.

Anyway, Stora Enso called me yesterday and requested References, I am expecting an offer within the next week. :thumb:

They would'nt request refrences if I was not their top choice would they? I mean why waste their time or resources on candidates they were not sure of. :shrug:

Sounds like a great interview for ya Hemi----and yes, if they do a reference check, it is a VERY good thing. :thumb:

Hope you get the job, and if you do, I want to be one of the first to welcome you to Wisconsin. You've lived in Iowa, so you'll get along here well too......just more cheese and less corn!

Oh, and on a personal note, make sure you look up TrueBeliever when you get the job......hell of a good guy!

WisColtFan7 on 06-16-2007 at 06:48 PM said:
Sounds like a great interview for ya Hemi----and yes, if they do a reference check, it is a VERY good thing. :thumb:

Hope you get the job, and if you do, I want to be one of the first to welcome you to Wisconsin. You've lived in Iowa, so you'll get along here well too......just more cheese and less corn!

Oh, and on a personal note, make sure you look up TrueBeliever when you get the job......hell of a good guy!

THANK YOU WCF :thumb:

I have really looked up to TB since day one here. Kinda like a secret mentor. HE doesnt know it though.:D

The Offer should break the 100K mark. If not it better be Damn close. :thumb:

Back