OT: Team owners for FFL $ league sought...

jim_vh

Graduate of the University of Mars
Reaction score
In a league established for several years there are two teams not taken. Live draft is in 50 days on a Sunday morning. This league plays 2 QBs and also 4 DL/LBs and also 4 CB/Ss to make those who are into football and can do a lot of managing have an advantage. We may have spots for two new teams if they new people are willing to go thru an expansion draft process to be determined. $50 per player, payout is 350/150/50.

The rosters from last year are at:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jvhsite/ffl/rosters.htm

From the existing roster you can keep up to 4 players if you choose however you lose one round in the draft for each player you name as a keeper - so if I keep no players I draft in the first round, and if you keep 4 players you wouldn't draft until the fifth round.

The teams available from last year are Deep Fried Pickle and League Refugees. {you can change the name after signing up.}

The $ has been $50 to join with a 350/100/50 payout to the first 3. There is a 2 round playoff.

Other participants are mostly from the Patriots Usenet, also Cookie in College signed up last year and won something with a good inherited team. There are a couple of Jets trolls we let hang around so we can push them around - although I have to admit both of them finished before me last year - its Daunte Culpeppers fault.

One of the teams up for grabs is very Patriot-heavy. Peyton Manning and Julius Jones go into the draft as FAs for reasons too stupid to explain.

If interested message me or email me at jvhsite@yahoo.com for more details.

Back