Pats Defense guilty of running down the score.

Reaction score
I mean come on. It isnt fair!! How are we supposed to see a good game if the "D" wont cooperate. They should let teams keep it close so we can get our money's worth.
With all these games being over by the 3rd qtr i've been tempted to turn my attention to college chess for cripes sake!

Good Point Sir,

It is an outrage to think that the Patriots "D" also put up more points making the Offense look like Big kids at the little school.

Its not FAIR AT ALL

Hey, don't be dissin' Special Teams. They've scored a couple of TD's this year.

Thats the

ST IS CLASSLESS FOR RUNNING AMUCK thread

You guys are right. ST's are worthy of a bitch slap or two. Hobb's record setting return SHOULD have gotten him a warm seat on the bench.

But do you realize that the D has taken it away from our opponents 18 TIMES??!! Not fair. Our opponents are clearly NOT being given a fair shot here.

18? :confused:

Thats an Insult to Profesional football teams that spend over 100 million each to field their players,Oh my speaking of that.

Where is Our Cap space? Anyone? Hello?

I bet we still have more $ to spend and I pray its to get better.

sir_drinkalot on 11-02-2007 at 07:13 PM said:
I mean come on. It isnt fair!! How are we supposed to see a good game if the "D" wont cooperate. They should let teams keep it close so we can get our money's worth.
With all these games being over by the 3rd qtr i've been tempted to turn my attention to college chess for cripes sake!

Nobody would ever talk about something postive like that. Negativity sells.

When you have D22's, OTP's and dawtondouchbags of the world, the only way to twist it is to promote the "running up the score" without providing any facts whatsoever. They'll believe whatever they read, and fail to check the facts beforehand.

Great post sir!

Back