Pats should be ashamed of themselves !!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Dolphins rookie DBs, Rookie Wr's ,,,Rookie QB and its 19-21 4th Qtr...

Don't worry we tried a million ways to lose this game....Im sure we'll come up with something new in the last 3:00...fvck maybe we'll actually try and win it !!!

I hate to agree with you... but you're right. Leading the whole way, blowing two red zone possessions, allowing that 4th down completion... yeah. I dunno whether to congratulate the Dolphins on a hard-fought win, or try to defend the Pats somehow. I dunno.

Now you definately should be ashamed to be a patsie fan...Brady choked big time...getting to be quite the habit for him since 2004...but a $100 Billion will still keep the media rubbing his balls

Is your team good or not? Either you're one of the teams that no one wants to play in the NFL or you're not. You seem to claim that MIA is but when NE loses to them, NE should be embarassed by losing to MIA. :shrug:

Rookies or not, MIA played a helluva game.

You're still a lowlife scumbag welcher, regardless.

Also, "We're a #1 WR away...." and "You should be embarrassed to lose to us." is a little contradicting.

And finally the, "NE svcks and is pathetic...blah..blah..blah" doesn't fit here.

Is your team good or not? Either you're one of the teams that no one wants to play in the NFL or you're not. You seem to claim that MIA is but when NE loses to them, NE should be embarassed by losing to MIA. :shrug:

Rookies or not, MIA played a helluva game.

You're still a lowlife scumbag welcher, regardless.

First be clear,.... I never talk about the Dolphins as the greatest team in the league ...even if they beat Both Colts & NO ....because their weakness are exposed...and need experience more then better play...
I say you should be embaressed because you & the national Kraft media willstill talk as if these guys were the greatest team in the AFC,,,& talk about post season...they haven't done shit in 5 years...

First be clear,.... I never talk about the Dolphins as the greatest team in the league ...even if they beat Both Colts & NO ....because their weakness are exposed...and need experience more then better play...
I say you should be embaressed because you & the national Kraft media willstill talk as if these guys were the greatest team in the AFC,,,& talk about post season...they haven't done shit in 5 years...

Why do you ALWAYS, and I do mean "always" respond to the media to Patriots Planet posters? We don't work for the media. We have no control. Who the **** cares what the media thinks? Ever?

And yes, you have been touting MIA at convenient times stating that they are one #1 WR away from contention. You constantly talk about how tough of a team they are. Now when they beat NE you give us the rookie count. It's talking out of two sides of your mouth.

So losing to them shouldn't be "embarrassing" or "shameful" period. Or should it?

Give credit to your own team when it's due. They played a hell of a football game. You're far too focused on NE when you should just be talking about MIA.

And you're still a welcher.

Also, "We're a #1 WR away...." and "You should be embarrassed to lose to us." is a little contradicting.

I said we are a solid #1 WR away...because at least 3 of our losses are directly on dropped passes...and we have a rookie QB with a 12 game career and not 1 reciever he can be confident in yet....

by the way, Henne isn't a rookie. It's his 2nd year. But don't let a fact get in the way of your gloating.

Henne has an NFL 12 game career...in the real world .... thats called a Rookie QB...smarten up and try and make a point next time...

no... this isn't baseball, where games = service time. This is football. Even if you're the backup for a year, it's still a year played. You don't call Brady a rookie in 2001 and he played even LESS, do you? Try again.

So losing to them shouldn't be "embarrassing" or "shameful" period. Or should it?

Give credit to your own team when it's due. They played a hell of a football game. You're far too focused on NE when you should just be talking about MIA.

the way you guys have this team as the "Greatest" thing since the invention of the wheel ...so yes after all you Pat fan trash talking & your defense loses to Henne, Bess and Tedd Ginn and Brady . Moss & Welker can't get it done against 3 starting rookie DB's

Thats embaressing...

no... this isn't baseball, where games = service time. This is football. Even if you're the backup for a year, it's still a year played. You don't call Brady a rookie in 2001 and he played even LESS, do you? Try again.

Matt Cassell sat on the bench for 4 years....but last year was still his rookie starting season in the NFL...enough of this meaningless bullshit...move on !!! don't you have anything of value to submitt to this forum ?...

There ya go... backtracking to make it look like you're NOT a complete idiot. This may be Henne's first season starting, but HE. IS. NOT. A. ROOKIE. as you claimed him to be multiple times. "rookie starting season." Do you really believe this shit that you spew?

I feel sick :Eason:, but still confident the Pats win the division. Anything can happen in the playoffs, which the Fins will be watching from home. B e l i c h e a t

Back