**Pats win SB40** - It's in the Bible!!

GOD

Reaction score
yup ... in the Revelations. Check it out ...

1:13 And among the lampstands was one like a son of man, clothed with a robe reaching down to his feet, and with a golden sash around his chest.

Obviously this robed figure reaching down to his feet refers to Belichick, reaching for the red flag ....

3:11 I am coming quickly! Hold firmly that which you have, so that no one takes your crown.

Ofcourse, referring to the Pats ...

6:10 They cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, Master, the holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood? ..."

This verse CLEARLY refers to the Patriot fan base, whom are crying out to our leader, Belichick, to avenge our earlier losses to the Colts & Broncos ...

9:5 They were given power not to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion, when it strikes a person.

This again, refers to Pat fans. These words speak of the Pat trolls that have occupied many other team forums, tormenting fans across the league for the entire offseason ...

9:6 In those days people will seek death, and will in no way find it. They will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

And the very next line, it mentions of those other teams' fans, and how they are so sick of our Patriots, that they will want to die, but can't - for whatever reasons ...

22:15 Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

This is the "tell tale" verse that the Pats win SB 40. Because it is referring to being "outside" the winners circle. And all the teams it mentions, ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Outside are the dogs (actually refers to the Bears. Bears didn't exist when this was written. Well, I guess they did, but you can easily see how this prophet could make such an honest mistake), the sorcerers (Redskins=Witchdoctor, nuff Said), the sexually immoral (Clearly refers to Carolina. I lived there, trust me ... I know!), the murders (Buccaneers. Skull & Cross bones? no brainer), the idolators (Indy and their worship of stat boy), and everyone who loves and practices falsehood (the other teams practice of playing bad football, etc).

So all that about holding onto our crown, Belichick reaching for his flag, everyone hating us for winning and wanting to die but they can't, and finally all of this year's playoffs teams but the Pats being outside the winning circle, it UNDOUBTEDLY refers to SB40.

Only down side is that the book completely ends there so I don't know what's gonna happen next season.

:(

GOD said:
Only down side is that the book completely ends there so I don't know what's gonna happen next season.
Well, if Payton actually does win the whole thing, you are apt to feel divinely inspired enough to write a new chapter. You're good enough at pontificating, than I'm sure you've got it in you. You need to have more faith in yourself. You gotta believe!

Back