Poll: To blowout or not to blowout that is the question

How will the Bills game turn out?

• Another blowout for the Pats - the worst Buffalo slaughter since "Dances With Wolves"

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A close win for the Pats - anywhere from 1 to 14 points

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Too close to call - flip a coin

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Buffalo wins a close one - after all, this IS the NFL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo blows us out - much weeping and gnashing of teeth in Patriotland

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
Nobody really expected that we would destroy Buffalo earlier in the season, now they have some key guys back like CB Antoine Winfield and we are going to be without Tedy and maybe others. Not to mention Drew's homecoming and their strong performance against the aquatic mammals last week. Can we do it again?

As much as I'd like to see another lopsided victory, Hawg, I just don't see it happening again. Buff should be better prep'd this time. We SHOULD be able to run the ball, however, I bet the Buff D is going to have a couple surprised for Brady. But you never know... maybe we'll have a repeat of what we did to Indy last season. Boy do I miss playing the Dolts twice a year!

With the extra 3 days rest (patriots) and Drew's crew coming off a major battle on Sunday, there is NO excuse for losing this game.

ps. Pook, you jumped to starter pretty quick after the techno masterminds deleted our previous posts....have you been posting mindless drivel just to 'up the ante'?....If so, we may have to lobby to put you in the JohnnyReb H.O.F. :)

Tiger_69 said:
Have you been posting mindless drivel just to 'up the ante'?....If so, we may have to lobby to put you in the JohnnyReb H.O.F. :)

Ouch! We were testing out some stuff and playing around with embedding sound files last night, like the Farley clip that you should hear when you open this thread. That upped my post count considerably. Putting me in the Johnny Reb anything would be the equivalent of cyber castration!

Closer game than the last one I think, but Pats still win, 29-13.

Back