Rest in peace, Dickie Dunn

Last edited:
A weird world we live in lol. Or maybe it’s weirder now ….

~Dee~

I first new him as Jill's dad on Home Improvent. The recognized him as Tim's neighbor in Christmas With The Kranks.
New I had seen him elsewhere, just not all the places and all they years.

Didn't know his real name. Thanks for that Piggy.

Rest in peace to an actor who clearly felt his parts.

It's not.

Sometimes we just get older.
Or not perhaps I should have said a smaller world ….i haven’t gotten old… well not as far as my world is concerned, perhaps you have gotten older. I’m really not sure what you're Issues are… but enjoy you’re world

~Dee~

Or not perhaps I should have said a smaller world ….i haven’t gotten old… well not as far as my world is concerned, perhaps you have gotten older. I’m really not sure what you're Issues are… but enjoy you’re world

~Dee~

How the Hell did you take that as a personal slight?

It's a common occurrence to see the world getting worse as we age.

The death of Socretes, ring a bell to anyone?

Geez, my reply was a knowing hug, not a slam.

How the Hell did you take that as a personal slight?

It's a common occurrence to see the world getting worse as we age.

The death of Socretes, ring a bell to anyone?

Geez, my reply was a knowing hug, not a slam.
Talk about total disconnect between those 2 posts ….written words have no tone my wasn’t meant as a slight either… as how small the world really is and chance meetings occur all the time my point. Meaning I should have started with small not weird.

I haven't been here much the past few months, an occasional pop in every so often. But I’ve been trying to get caught up. I’m sure anyone can tell that there’s some tension among some, hence I don’t know the issues nor do I need to know the issues. But I meant for you to enjoy your world. And I don’t need any more tension in my day …. I come here to unwind not to argue that’s all.

~Dee~

Talk about total disconnect between those 2 posts ….written words have no tone my wasn’t meant as a slight either… as how small the world really is and chance meetings occur all the time my point. Meaning I should have started with small not weird.

I haven't been here much the past few months, an occasional pop in every so often. But I’ve been trying to get caught up. I’m sure anyone can tell that there’s some tension among some, hence I don’t know the issues nor do I need to know the issues. But I meant for you to enjoy your world. And I don’t need any more tension in my day …. I come here to unwind not to argue that’s all.

~Dee~

Ok, thank you for explaining.

I haven't been here much either. While i find great value in the dissonance among us here, it's nor something I completely enjoy. Not a place that's relaxing, for me, anyway. The value I find is not about relaxation anyway.

Don't know if you're up here, but it's a beautiful snowy Saturday morning in New Hampshire. I'm loving it.

I hope wherever you are that you're loving the morning as well.

It's a nice rest. Snow always covers the ugly, it's a virgin world, a fresh renewal. For now.

Back