Rodney a Hall of Famer?

Steve1 said:
Oh yeah, I know that. I just wanted to get some examples of plays that gave him his reputation.

37 plays locked-and-loaded all the time. Being with him on the football field is like being with locked in a small room with an angry cheetah - he's always got the claws out.

What catches everyone's eye is the record amount of dollars he's paid out - well over $350,000 during his career. In that time, he's been fined for hitting Jerry Rice and gave rise to the being that is Kurt Warner with his hit on Trent Green.

I love the Cheetah with the claws out analogy, love Rodney, but his name around the NFL should really be Dangerfield.

How can a guy like that get ignored by pro bowl selections and fail to be mentioned by sports writers when it comes to their "All decade lists" and such.

I don't see Rodney getting into the HOF in his first go round of eligibility, but I do hope he gets in eventually.

I can't wait to hear his "Disrespected for all these yrs by players fans and now writers", acceptance speach. ;)

Back