SB XL just simply Xtra Lousy.

Agreed. Seattle self-destructed with the help of the steelers as it takes two teams.

I'm not against better officiating and I'm not sure which will produce better when it's about split second judgments. I think the replay is great and has really erased those completely bogus calls.

I remember SBs of past (Dallas-Pitts) and the losers complained of the officiating.

The names and faces and time change, but the BS remains. Seattle lost and Pittsburgh won and there is nothing that will change that.

A real man will stand up and accept responsibility. A child, a very irresponsible child, will point fingers and blame others.

Wandering Athol said:
All you have to know to sum up this game was that the winning QB had a QB rating of 22.6. If a QB was to throw every pass into the turf, incomplete, his rating would be approximately 40. eeek

That is just amazing, isn't it? Is that a record? Lowest QB rating for a winning QB in the SB? It has to be ... ? He DID suck really bad. Though I suppose he was never really that good to begin with.

Back