Schadenfreude... Just schadenfreude, baby.

FallingAlice

V'Ger
Reaction score
So many choices.

What's more fun? Hanging around here and delighting in a closer-than-it-should-have-been victory?

Or lurking over at Steelers.com, watching functionally illiterate 13-year-olds impugn the integrity of league officials and call Brady gay.

Both have their pleasures.

Hmm...

See you all later. If possible, I'll be stopping by with a "Best of the Steelers Board."

FallingAlice said:
So many choices.

What's more fun? Hanging around here and delighting in a closer-than-it-should-have-been victory?

Or lurking over at Steelers.com, watching functionally illiterate 13-year-olds impugn the integrity of league officials and call Brady gay.

Both have their pleasures.

Hmm...

See you all later. If possible, I'll be stopping by with a "Best of the Steelers Board."

c'mon alice... as a fan of schadenfreude spectaculars i'm disturbed that you included no link... don't do me like that baby!

Re: Re: Schadenfreude... Just schadenfreude, baby.

dreithraider76 said:
c'mon alice... as a fan of schadenfreude spectaculars i'm disturbed that you included no link... don't do me like that baby!

I'll be back, baby, I'll be back.

Alice'll fix you up good.

Re: Re: Re: Schadenfreude... Just schadenfreude, baby.

FallingAlice said:
I'll be back, baby, I'll be back.

Alice'll fix you up good.

I'm sure you will.... you little troll you! ;)

And I'm sure whatever you bring back will be delicious. He'd be proud.

Okay...here's a start. Just a little appetizer.

I like it because of the pointed, painful insight at the very beginning.

Of course, we've been telling Steelers fans this for years. It's fun to watch them catch on.

http://mboard.steelers.com/fanzone/mboard/news|38197?Page=2

I may make a list of all the screen names that have been developed suggesting that Cowher should be fired.

RE: Thomas being more clever...true. But it was the initial focus on length of post that struck a chord.

Okay...my early nominee for best post. This comes from RayD on the "Gameplan vs. Identity" thread.

quoting HinesEl:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
who would you recommend take cowhers spot?

At this point, a monkey on crack could probably do just as well.

FallingAlice said:

who would you recommend take cowhers spot?

At this point, a monkey on crack could probably do just as well.

I'm pretty sure that I've seen monkeys on crack utilize a good running game better than old cleft chin did today.

I like this from SteelknifeX:

Think of it like boxing. You might have a guy who uses brute force - simply overpowers his opponent no matter what - who wins a lot of fights. Most, for that matter. But, if the competition is tough (in the NFL it usually is), that brute force boxer is going to get knocked out by a guy like Muhammed Ali, a combo of finesse, power, and planning.

The Steelers are that brute forcer but in the NFL, there is always a Muhammed Ali that they'll have to face sooner or later.

pookie said:
I'm pretty sure that I've seen monkeys on crack utilize a good running game better than old cleft chin did today.

Speaking of which...

I'm thinking I might sign up as a new poster over there and start recommending that the Steelers go with Mike Tice as their new head coach.

The logic is unassailable...

1. Mike Tice should be available...mmmm...maybe mid-season this year. They could bring him in now as a "consultant" to get him ready for next year.

2. Both Tice and Cowher were Tight Ends. Thus, the team should be comfortable with Mike Tice taking over.

3. Mike Tice got the Vikings to the playoffs with far less talent than Cowher has.

I wonder what kind of response I'd get?

Back