snow and ice

16-0patsfan

Reaction score
On 2/20.2016 at 430am my weeks vacation before it started was taking the high school sports team to a meet well I slipped on ice landed on my shoulder hurt like hell....well with a lot of pain I got the team to its meet they did really great 3 first one second one third for the state meet....I iced it all day and on sunday morning I couldn't stand the pain so I went to the ER...long stort short I have an AC separation...DR didn't tell me much wants to wait for the swelling to go down.....if anyone know about this please fill me in,,,,,,,,,thanks:shrug_n:

On 2/20.2016 at 430am my weeks vacation before it started was taking the high school sports team to a meet well I slipped on ice landed on my shoulder hurt like hell....well with a lot of pain I got the team to its meet they did really great 3 first one second one third for the state meet....I iced it all day and on sunday morning I couldn't stand the pain so I went to the ER...long stort short I have an AC separation...DR didn't tell me much wants to wait for the swelling to go down.....if anyone know about this please fill me in,,,,,,,,,thanks:shrug_n:
1st I hope you feel better and get to relax on vacation.

It was smart getting it looked at right away.

I waited, my shoulder froze, and I needed surgery to unfreeze the shoulder and repair the damage. Good Luck.

1st I hope you feel better and get to relax on vacation.

It was smart getting it looked at right away.

I waited, my shoulder froze, and I needed surgery to unfreeze the shoulder and repair the damage. Good Luck.

Mikemo this was a injury prone year for you. You slipped on the train tracks leaving the pats jags game . You just thought it was a groin pull.

Mikemo this was a injury prone year for you. You slipped on the train tracks leaving the pats jags game . You just thought it was a groin pull.
That injury was tough, slight tear of the calf and luckily the Achilles was ok but could not use crutches because of shoulder injury. I had a nice cane.

this year so far no injuries or bug bites so all is good.

That injury was tough, slight tear of the calf and luckily the Achilles was ok but could not use crutches because of shoulder injury. I had a nice cane.

this year so far no injuries or bug bites so all is good.

It's just a sign of getting older

Back