Special Teams love

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a post in appreciation of the EXCELLENT JOB the special teams unit did yesterday. Tremendous. We have the best FG kicker in the NFL, then a 67 yard punt (I don't care if it was wind aided) that just absolutely changed Manning's field position, and then a punt return for a TD

Also, I would like to apologize to the Patriots D for the bad things I said about them 2 weeks ago.

#TeamApology

All in all :jclap:

I just wanted to start a post in appreciation of the EXCELLENT JOB the special teams unit did yesterday. Tremendous. We have the best FG kicker in the NFL, then a 67 yard punt (I don't care if it was wind aided) that just absolutely changed Manning's field position, and then a punt return for a TD Also, I would like to apologize to the Patriots D for the bad things I said about them 2 weeks ago. #TeamApology All in all :jclap:
I won't they played like shit against the jets . I understand it was a short week. They just lost mayo to a season ending injury. Last two weeks they have played a great game. I don't care about the yards . They gave up to manning. They made stops on 3rd & 4th downs all game. Only allowing 3 TD 's the entire game

I've already forgotten about the Jest game

The key is I'm seeing that unit improve every week, like they should, and we'll see what we're looking at after Thanksgiving. They won that Jet game, and that's all that matters. Bury it already

Such a massive part of the game which BB understands all too well. A good punt can be massive in a game. Hammering run backs on kick offs to the 20 or less is a huge factor as well.

That punt yesterday was a thing if beauty, it just cannoned into the air. To pin a team back like that is a real skill. Special teams played a huge part in the Pats SB success, Casiallas said this is the best ST unit he's ever been involved with or indeed seen. That's another thing BB does so well, makes sure ST are at the highest level. They get a focus and credit at the Patriots more than any other side imho.

Defense:14 pts. Off Turnovers. Special Teams:16 pts. Offense: 13 pts. That's a good all around game. I know the offense scored and not the defense but let's just credit them since they're just oh so good lmao

Key ST plays on the game . Edelman sick punt return . That huge 67 yard punt by Allen. This has been the best I seen the pats St play in years.

Back