Supermodel(not named Gisele) at Gillette...

Southpaw

Reaction score
gets booed?!?!?!?!

What happened here???

0c7f69b235_track11272007.jpg

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1047239
Now you would think that a stadium-load of red-blooded American football fans would be more than delighted to see Victoria’s Secret supermodel Selita Ebanks strutting her stuff at the Pats-Eagles game the other night.

But noooooo . . . .

Word from our spies in the Gillette Stadium stands is that Selita - who was in Foxboro for a panty promotion - was booed by Patriots Nation when she got on the Jumbotron to give away free lingerie.

Bet that was a first for sexy Selita!

It’s unclear why the fans took out their wrath on the supermodel. One of the boys in da house suggested that the crowd found her voice annoying. Another said that Selita had made some sort of geographical blunder early in her presentation that aggravated the masses.

Our suspicion is that the gridiron gang was in an overall surly mood, seeing as how the Pats weren’t able to run up the score against the supposed-to-be-hapless Eagles!

“No way those boys were booing Selita!” said a shocked Victoria’s Secret spokesgal Lisette Sand-Freedman. “Maybe it was another jealous retailer!”

Or maybe the crowd really wanted to see ex-V.S. angel Gisele Bundchen, who, we’re told, was in da house to watch her man, Tom Brady [stats], do his thing, but no longer pitches panties for the unmentionables moguls.

When we asked Pats spokesguy Stacey James what was the dilly-o, he immediately fingered the opposing team’s following, who have a hard-won rep as the surliest fans in football dating back to an infamous 1968 incident when they pelted a certain Yuletide celebrity with snowballs during a half-time Christmas pageant.

“It must have been the Philadelphia fans,” James surmised. “They’ve been known to boo Santa.”

File Under: A Boo-tiful Night.

my theory is that she was a Victoria Secret model and people were expecting to see her in her lingerie. Not sure why this made the paper and was such a big story. It was pretty funny to watch at the game.

A few years ago, after Giselle did the same thing, Richard Seymour critisized the NE fans for cheering on the super model more than they did the team. The fans remembered that and roundly booed her. I don't blame them, she was very annoying.

I was coming back from getting a pizza and saw her on the jumbotron and heard the booing. I figured she made some slip and said somethng positive about the Eagles. I didn't hear what she said prior to that.

The dude in the picture looks quite happy

When Gisele was there a two years ago Brady seriously could not take his eyes off of her. Matt Light had to drag him onto the field for the offensive series. I was amazed in how transfixed he was on Gisele and not focused on the game. A game they won by the way against Buffalo/Bledsoe.

I guess Bridget got a heads up from that point on about how Tom showed interest in Gisele. I remember on WEEI the next morning when they asked Tom about Gisele saying she said that Tom was gay to her if he was in a relationship, he sounded pissed, like Noway, that is harsh, why did she say that. Then they made some off color comments about how gorgeous she was and Tom just got embarrassed. But you could see the wheels were turning for both Tom and Gisele. It was exactly a year later that Tom and Gisele hooked up.

Ummmm, anyone catch Tom gawking at Selita Ebanks?

Tom Brady gets what Tom Brady wants! :thumb:

Back