The Real Video Story.

bclaff

Reaction score
Fade back to January 2006:

EM: Bill, I think I am ready to become a head coach and I wanted to tell you my intentions.
(thinking - except the part about stealing everything on the way out) :nutpunch:

BB: Are you sure that you are ready to become a head coach? I know we have been successful and teams are knocking, but look at Notre Dame and the Browns. Do you really want to become that obscure? :Lecture:

EM: To hell with you old man! You are just trying to hold me back! I'm going to the Jets and we'll see who becomes obscure! :crying:

EM packs his stuff, as well as some of the Pats stuff and heads for New Jersey. :evil:

The following season, the first Pats/Jets game is played in NJ.

Being in their home stadium makes it easy for the Jets to tape the Pats signals. The Jets having signals helps and they start catching up, but the Pats still win the game.

The next game, that year, the tape helps and the Jets pull off the win. The Jets lose to the Browns that year, but beat the Pats? Something was up. :huh:

For their next meeting, the Pats adjust and change all their signals and end up killing the Jets 37-16. :thumb:

BB: I figured out what you did after the last game and adjusted. I noticed that you were scratching yourself, down there, during the game. You should control that on national TV. By the way, I'll wave to you during our next game. :4321:

EM: I was not scratching myself. I'll get you old man! :cuss:

During the offseason, BB gets an idea to film Mangini scratching himself and to send him the tape afterward. :ROFL:

The first game of the 2007 season, the scratch tape is being produced but Mangini has been tipped off. He notifies the NFL and frames BB for cheating. :***:

Since the tape contains coaches, the NFL has to issue a punishment because it is technically illegal. :rolleyes:

Now other coaches are realizing the truth and Mangini will eventually be black balled from the NFL. :toolroll:

They are now accusing the Jets of CHEATING.

They also smell a RAT.

Mangina is a rat and noone in the nfl will let him breath again. once the jets lose 12 games this season they should can him.

Brownfan80 on 09-18-2007 at 01:38 PM said:
Pretty funny post, bclaff.

Thanks.

I really think that this blown up mess really started out like this. If Mangini went to a team outside the division, this negativity would not have existed. :bang:

Back