Tom Brady talks at 2023 VAULT conference

It's interesting about Tom, and Bed-David picked up on it as well. That he seems so relaxed now, chilled, loose and happy. The concern was always about how he was going to handle retirement after being so driven for 32 years. But the decision to retire was clearly the right one, and it suits him, and he almost seems relived. And he'll now clearly throw his insane drive into business and other endeavours and he'll be a huge success off the field now as well.

It's interesting about Tom, and Bed-David picked up on it as well. That he seems so relaxed now, chilled, loose and happy. The concern was always about how he was going to handle retirement after being so driven for 32 years. But the decision to retire was clearly the right one, and it suits him, and he almost seems relived. And he'll now clearly throw his insane drive into business and other endeavours and he'll be a huge success off the field now as well.
He does seem content and happy. I think being able to leave the game on his terms and achieving his goal to play until age 45 has given him a sense of peace. Watching Rodgers go down on the first drive of the first game with the achilles at age 39 really brought home to me just what Tom accomplished. I am sure it did for him as well. I am really thankful that I didn't have to watch him leave the game injured.

I agree about his post-career. I think it could be more impressive than his playing career which is really saying something.

Spose he could make a dollar or two as a motivational speaker? :coffee:

Man that was stunning.

XCheers

Last edited:
Back