Trubisky and the Horsemen of the Bearpocalypse - DOOOMMMEEEEDDD

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Back in the autumn of 1986, I got into Football. It was on the (then innovative) Channel 4 at a time when there were only four channels, Commodore 64s and Spectrums were the height of IT (56k RAM) and there was no interwebz.

I missed Superbowl XX, thankfully. Thanks to my best friend, I became a Pats fan. Tomorrow evening, I will be cursing him. I nearly became a Browns fan back then. Tomorrow, Ohio's finest son, Mitch Trubisky, will teach me a terrible lesson.

There are bad omens everywhere. Trubisky will be schooling the adopted Michiganian Tom Brady, Illinois is the alma mater of Tony Eason and Nagy, the Bears' HC, was the OC under Andy Reid of an offence that the Pats were lucky to squeak past last week.

Allen Robinson, Trey Burton, Taylor Gabriel et al will make hay while the sun shines over the Windy City, finding themselves open all day against a D that will have more holes in it than cheese with lots of holes in it. Jordan Howard will be carrying the powder puff D line all day, smashing them backwards and sapping their will to exist, let alone play Football.

On Defence.. Oh God. No. Khalil Mack. Akiem Hicks. Adrian Amos. Roquan Smith. Kyle Fuller.

It's like the Monsters of Midway have been cloned and upgraded. The world of pain that will greet the unfortunate Pats can't be described in words. Yardage is the least of their concerns; living until the end of the game is much more of a preoccupation.

I won't bore you with the stats because they're fucking terrifying. As for the final score..
I think, in your heart of hearts, you know what the final score will be. If you don't, go and read some history of what happens when terrifying Defences play underpowered Offences.

We are DOOMED.

No Gronk- the curse of Ditka is on us. We are doomed.

exactly! no Gronk, no need for long karma-rants. huge loss there.
long day of Pats D making Turd-diskly look like an actual NFL QB. ugh

Back