Vikings being handled!

Chuck.U.Farley

Reaction score
My god i know after what i have been watching here of the Vikings Cards game the top tier of AFC teams would beat them.

Pretty crazy day in the NFL. The Saints almost blew it against the Redskins, and now Minnesota's getting pounded by the Arizona Warners.

Any given Sunday?

Pretty crazy day in the NFL. The Saints almost blew it against the Redskins, and now Minnesota's getting pounded by the Arizona Warners.

Any given Sunday?

Yes strange day indeed and here i thought the Vikings were this unstoppable juggernaut not. I think today the Saints and Vikings have been exposed! they are both beatable or cooling off at the wrong time.

Horrible injury by Viking's linebacker E. J. Henderson. Man, it looks like his leg came off the socket. I hope it's not as bad as it looked.

Oh damn did anybody see that hit to the Vikings returner or the lord favre getting slammed earlier lol. I think that sack of favre put him on nervous alert that is why they are losing now.

That's the Brett Favre I know. So many picks left in that right arm of his just waiting to be unleashed.

Back