Was it just me?

runnerone

Reaction score
Or was watching this weekends wildcard matchups a complete waste of 14 hours!

The Seahawks and Rams were just painful, that receiver from Seattle who wasnt' even turning to see the ball in the first quarter, and running the ball down the middle of the field at the end for the Seahawks was creative, but not going to win the game for you.
Where the hell was Jerry Rice?? One play, one throw, one catch one chance to tie the game, who are you going to throw it to?? Only the best receiver to ever play the game, and he's not even on the field??
Goodbye Mike Holmgren, I hope you like it in San Fran!

The Jets and Chargers? What was Marty thinking, running the ball up the gut twice then taking the ball out of the center of the field moving it to the right hash mark just to make the kick harder for his rookie??
It took 4 possessions in OT and it looked like no one wanted to score. Just awful.
OK so I can't let the Edwards boxing match on the sidelines go unnoticed, what the hell was that??

The Colts and Doncs, well I guess Peyton put on a clinic, but where were the Broncos?? I must admit, I didn't watch all of this one, 2 scores like a hot knife through butter were pretty much all it took for me.

As for the Pack and Vikings, well I expected a decent game here, if not very good teams, at least they are evenly matched going in.
I think we were seeing the end to all the ball washing of Brett Favre, and possibly his carreer. He looked like he knew they weren't going to get it done, and he simply didn't care. That awful illegal forward pass at the end of the first half was more indicative of his mind set than anything else. He could have made the first down by just falling forward at that point, spiked the ball and given his team another chance at a TD. But to take that penaly and move his team back 5 yds was just inexplicable.

Here's to a much better week 2 of the '04-'05 playoffs.

Go Pats!!!!

I fell asleep during the Jets game.

For me personally, the most interesting aspect of the Rams/Seahawks game was that I found myself rooting for the Rams, and I don't know why.

I really hate that broadcasting crew. I usually like everybody, but McGuire and THEEEESMAN (as his name was pronounced in High School) were driving me crazy.

The Vikings/Packers game was kind of interesting. What was all that about the Packers DBs fighting with each other on the sideline?

It was sort of interesting listening to the announcers during the Colts game try to make it sound interesting. At least it was played indoors, which makes for interesting viewing.

In the Event that history truely does repeat itself, than i like our chances given the reults and play of the Colts against Denver.

And the Jets game Edwards looked like somebody took his oatmeal. That game was the worst of all of them. I mean how in the world can you run three plays inside that have no design to succeed and then set the ball down to lose the game with a rookie kicker that couldnt even get his picture with his name on the promter?

Back