Where were they?

star88

Reaction score
I am so curious where were all the steeler fans 2003 season?Hmmm boy they are out in full force this year.They didnt come in our chatroom at all during the our run to superbowl 38. Now everyday they are there giving us all kind of crap and not knowin what the heck there talkin about...Oh perhaps it was cuz that year they chocked and all went into hiding..lmfao Now they are out like white on rice is that cuz the team is 16-1...lol looks like alot of jumping back on the wagon to me after jumping off. What do all of you think???:D

Were the Steelers even in the playoffs last year? What level of participation did you expect from their fans? You thought they'd be taking sides in the great showdown between the Patriots and the Panthers?

star88, it's a little different this year considering we're actually playing you. We didn't play you last year. You expected us to care what the Pats did last year? No offense dude the only teams that would warrant that kind of attention when we aren't playing them are the Ratbirds, Brownstains and Bungles.

for one thing i am not a dude.. i am a dudette. you think star is a guy name.. Well you may not care alot of the squeeler fans do. There is one that is living in the past of the halloween game we lost. Ummm we had turn overs we had some d and online players hurt too.And our game plan sucked big time. Im just telling you wont be the same pats team now as it was then..Them are the facts at why we lost we will be better prepared that is the point i am trying to make.

Funny, I don't remember talking to Steeler fans about the Patriots much up until you beat the Colts. Where are these people that care about you so much?

UConnSteelerFan said:
Funny, I don't remember talking to Steeler fans about the Patriots much up until you beat the Colts. Where are these people that care about you so much?

Like your Huskies, the Steelers will be embarrassed by a better team from Massachusetts.

Reservations?

I'm sorry Mr. 3;16, it seems you cancelled your reservation in Miami.

Absolutely not, sir. The bandwagon is completely full.

Have a nice day!:D

Re: Reservations?

RayClay said:
I'm sorry Mr. 3;16, it seems you cancelled your reservation in Miami.

Absolutely not, sir. The bandwagon is completely full.

Have a nice day!:D

I am Tedy Bruschi and I'll be suiting up in Jacksonville. Thank you very much.

And it's a lovely suit, sir. Let me tie those long sleeves up in the back to make you more comfortable.

Here's your room, the walls are padded for your comfort and it locks from the outside for your security.

Have a pleasant stay.:rolleyes: :shake:

Back