Who was it bought the Kaspersky antivirus.

Chuck.U.Farley

Reaction score
Whoever it was it is a decent antivirus i tried it out. But beware of mass-mailer worms it cannot get rid of them there is a few things i found it couldn't get rid of here they are: any mass-mailer worms this is not a trojan. Anything .exe registry running self copying viruses like H_KEY_USER stuff but other then that it is a pretty good program. I didn't like how it uninstalled my avast or my anti spyware programs. It also gave me false reading on a uninstaller for a program. But definetly an up and coming company who is gonna give symantec a run for the money.

Chuck.U.Farley on 02-20-2008 at 05:49 PM said:
Whoever it was it is a decent antivirus i tried it out. But beware of mass-mailer worms it cannot get rid of them there is a few things i found it couldn't get rid of here they are: any mass-mailer worms this is not a trojan. Anything .exe registry running self copying viruses like H_KEY_USER stuff but other then that it is a pretty good program. I didn't like how it uninstalled my avast or my anti spyware programs. It also gave me false reading on a uninstaller for a program. But definetly an up and coming company who is gonna give symantec a run for the money.

I have been using AVG Free Edition from Grisoft for the last few years and it's great.

Symantec and McAfee are horrible. They are memory whores that create more problems than they solve.

apple_logo.jpg

Back