Why ?

Prometheus 441

Reaction score
Why are'nt the games put on the calendar,maybe with the times and the station they are being broadcast on.I was just bored so thought that I would ask.

Because nobody has populated it yet. IIRC, everybody has access to make a public calendar entry.... go for it.

Prometheus441 said:
Why are'nt the games put on the calendar,maybe with the times and the station they are being broadcast on.I was just bored so thought that I would ask.

I put the games on the calender with sarcastic comments in each entry.

But phobia.... It will only allow us to make "private" calender entries, not public. Not sure what the difference is.

Re: Re: Why ?

pookie said:
But phobia.... It will only allow us to make "private" calender entries, not public. Not sure what the difference is.

Private = only you can see it.

Public = everybody can view. I just tried to open it up for public entries, but I seem to be having trouble with the admin console. You may have access to change it. It's not hard to find.

Re: Re: Re: Why ?

Phobia said:
Private = only you can see it.

Public = everybody can view. I just tried to open it up for public entries, but I seem to be having trouble with the admin console. You may have access to change it. It's not hard to find.

Oy vey! So when I went thru and put every single Pats game on the calender, only I can see them? That's un-good.

I don't seem to have access to change/moderate anything regarding the console... I can only add/mod/delete my own entries.

Back