Will Colts fans be satisfied with only one SuperBowl?

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
We touched upon this in another thread, but I wanted to highlight the topic.

How many Superbowls will be enough for the Colts to really get over the hump?

I don't think that going undefeated this year and winning the Superbowl will be enough to really outshine the recent success of the Patriots.

Until someone can win 3 out of 4 again, at least, people will always think of the Patriots as the last dynasty. Maybe the last dynasty ever.

Would it be enough for the Colts to win 2 in a row? (Superbowls I mean), or will it take 3? or is 3 out of 4 going to be enough?

Thomas, will you ever come back to the main forum? seems like you are hanging out alone in here lately, I come back to visit but don't recall you being sentenced to hard time in the assclown forum.

as for Colts Dynasty, if they really want to win, do what the Bucs did, fire Dungy and hire a real coach to get them over the hump

Will the Colts ever win one? Ah ... nope. Not with the Queen of Choke leading them. ROFL

I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of a Colts fan.

Ok, clearly we have the best team ever assembled, hands down. PERIOD.(to highlight the point).

We have a YOUNG team. Realistically speaking, this means nothing, but I guess reality is not one of my requirements. Since they are all young, they will play all play here for at least the next 7-10 years.

Our GM is in with the competition committee much like Supreme Chancilor Palpatine was in with the galactic senate. This works for us because we can have emphasis tweaked to our liking.

I could go on, but just based on those 3 things I would not be satisfied with anything less than 5 consecutive Superbowls. I'm willing to give up a few regular season games at the end of the year a few times just so that our young players can rest their weary bones. Other than that, only 5 straight SB wins will quench my thirst.

they would be happy to get to the SuperBowl after which pull an Philly and fall apart.

the question should be who will be Indy's T.O.?

money and angry

I pick the edge, after getting franchised.

Back