You know playoff season is approaching when....

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
...You receive your invoice for playoff tickets. Prices aren't too bad, $340 for 2 tickets, 2 games (mezzanine section, normally $75). Its a small price to pay for playoff football.

I've done my part by paying for the tickets, now its up to the Pats to give us a game to attend. Two games would be even better.

Season ticket holders have until 12/21 to pay for the tickets. We have to pay for all potential games up front. It's an all or nothing deal. We can't purchase tickets to just one round and pass on the other.

Any games not played at home get credited towards next year's account. If the ticket holder decides not to renew next year, they'll refund the money.

Any playoff tickets not purchased will be put on sale. Last year, they gave people on the season ticket waiting list first opprtunity to but these. Two sets of my neighbors who are on the waiting list got tickets to the snow game this way. They had a limited amount of time to call (with their account numbers) and were limited to one pair per account. Any tickets still remaining went on sale to the general public.

Back