Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 997

Thread: Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

  1. #1
    Registered User Ottawapatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,105

    Official Patriots Planet Photo thread

    Hey I did a search for this but didn't find any one place to put a face with a username. All this talk of war and not football has kinda got me down so here it goes.

    Come one, come all! Post your photos here if you dare.

    I'll start. Hopefully Monday I'll be able to post the photo I have of myself w/ the Grey Cup.

    Here we go! ---
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I figured, 'What's the most they could do? Put me in jail," Mark Henderson

  2. #2
    Registered User Ottawapatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,105

    Another

    Here is another,

    This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I figured, 'What's the most they could do? Put me in jail," Mark Henderson

  3. #3
    Incompetent pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,710

    Re: Another

    Originally posted by Ottawapatty
    Here is another,

    This photos aren't the best, but it is all I have on my computer today! I will find better examples of me at home this weekend.
    Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

    Peas
    P??k?

  4. #4
    Sum Ergo Cogito BuckWild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    661

    Re: Re: Another

    Originally posted by pookie
    Hey, look at it this way Matt.... At least your girlfriend is very attractive... Just kidding.

    Peas
    Dohhhh!

    pookie went there!

    This has the potential of becoming a very ugly (read, hilarious for the thick skinned) thread.

    Let the games begin!

    BuckWild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get Ready
    Get Set
    Now GO AWAY!

  5. #5
    Registered User Ottawapatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,105
    I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.
    "I figured, 'What's the most they could do? Put me in jail," Mark Henderson

  6. #6
    Registered User Patman12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    130
    Originally posted by Ottawapatty
    I can see the potential for uglyness on this thread (in more ways than one) but fret not for I have thick skin and actually that is my girlfriend's little sister. I only had two photos on my computer and that happened to be one of them. I will try to find a few more, but I urge you to post a few. I am curious to put faces to names here.
    I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)
    :Patriots: Belichick is not duplicitous pond scum:Patriots:

  7. #7
    Incompetent pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,710
    Originally posted by Patman12
    I had that pleasure once, two sisters at the same time. Mmmm sisters. ;)
    Ya, me too.... Then my alarm clock went off!
    P??k?

  8. #8
    Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

    This is me with my bride of 1 year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Incompetent pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,710
    Originally posted by Phobia
    Some of you guys don't know who I am, but I'll post a pic.

    This is me with my bride of 1 year.
    At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?

    I'm thinking of posting a pic of my wedding photo from '91 and letting everybody think that I really still look like my '91 form!
    P??k?

  10. #10
    Originally posted by pookie
    At the risk of seeming extremely stupid and not being an HBO subscriber....Is that really you Phobia or is it some Sopranos or other picture?
    Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.

  11. #11
    Incompetent pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,710
    Originally posted by Phobia
    Hehe - yeah, it's me. I could post wedding photos from '91 as well, but I'd rather not be seen with that woman.
    'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.
    P??k?

  12. #12
    Originally posted by pookie
    'Nuff said. Pardon me if I say that your wife is even better looking than you or Ottawapattie's girlfriend's sister. You'd have to read way too much to get to that one. But good luck w/ the new bride.....not sure that a full year even counts as new. But God bless anyway.
    Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

    BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.

  13. #13
    Incompetent pookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,710
    Originally posted by Phobia
    Lucky for me, she's half blind. She'll probably get lasic and file for divorce on the same day. However, I didn't marry her for her looks, I married her for her mon-ay. I'm thrilled you didn't find me attractive. You don't know how much that means to me.

    BTW, I'm just a hop, skip and a very long jump down I-45 from you. Austin is actually residing in your neck of the woods as well.
    Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

    Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.

    Austin living in my neck of the woods could mean being anywhere from Oaklahoma City to Waco on the 35 corridor. These Texans think big, ya know, and I'm just a Yankee who's never seen a highway before 'cept for that 95 road and maybe 'root 1'!

    Thanks for your help Phobia!
    P??k?

  14. #14
    Originally posted by pookie
    Don't feel bad man, all of our wives go selectively blind over time...but then again, so do we.

    Long jump down 45. That puts you in the most polluted city in America. Congrats, I think.
    Nah - I think we're 2nd or 3rd (not that it's any consolation). Fortunately, I live on the north side with lots of trees to help....

    Austin lives in the DFW area. I appreciate the comments about my wife. She's very good to me.

  15. #15
    BB's Elliot ItsGood_ItsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    All alone on the road to perfection
    Posts
    982

    Yard work

    Here's a recent shot of me doing a little landscaping around Casa ItsGood.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Why must you be such a clown, Lawrence?"
    "Because we all can't be lion tamers."
    -Lawrence of Arabia

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •