Phins4ever

17-0 perfect season no other even compares

boy thaat was a aaazzz whuppin.

"You guys came to close a perfect season last year
so we had to remind you who will always have the record."

Phins4ever

:blink:

This post is incredibly stupid on so many levels, I don't even know where to begin...

Phins4ever

Didnt the pats go 18-0? thats better then 17-0 right?

Phins4ever

Ummm..you lost twice to the pats last year in their perfect season. What are you saying?

I am pretty sure perfect means not losing....I am pretty sure Eli prevented perfection.

I'm pretty sure the pats didnt lose a game in the regular season last year. I'm pretty sure the pats won more games in the season than the dolphins. I'm pretty sure that at one point the pats were 18-0, which has never been done. I'm also pretty sure that the browns still suck.

Didnt the pats go 18-0? thats better then 17-0 right?

thats not true...what do you truly think the whole world thinks is a better season?

17-0 Undefeated season
or
18-1

If the Dolphins had to play 2 more games that season...you can't say they wouldn't have won them too...especially how great they were #1 NFL Offense and #1 NFL Defense...and 1973 we lost 2 games and were even better that year...

thats not true...what do you truly think the whole world thinks is a better season?

17-0 Undefeated season
or
18-1

If the Dolphins had to play 2 more games that season...you can't say they wouldn't have won them too...especially how great they were #1 NFL Offense and #1 NFL Defense...and 1973 we lost 2 games and were even better that year...

I would say that since we had to play 19 games and the phins only had to play 17, you cannot compare the two.

17-0 Undefeated season
or
18-1

Im sure if they played a team that had a winning record they would of lost. lol

I would say that since we had to play 19 games and the phins only had to play 17, you cannot compare the two.

you all make me laugh....
1-15 Dolphins
1-15 Dolphins
4-12 Jets
4-12 Jets
5-11 Ravens
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bengals
8-8 Eagles

--------------
44 - 100 .305% Win Loss percentage

Redskins - 9-7 sucked w/ this record & had 2 top DB's out
San Diego - week 2 still learning new coaches systems & not nearly their potential
Colts dominated whole game & Brady & tanked the last 3:00...unimpressive & Lucky win

1-15 Dolphins
1-15 Dolphins
4-12 Jets
4-12 Jets
5-11 Ravens
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bengals
8-8 Eagles

--------------

San Diego - week 2 still learning new coaches systems & not nearly their potential
Colts dominated whole game & Brady & tanked the last 3:00...unimpressive & Lucky win

Care for me to dig up my old sig? The one that shows the pathetic bunch of teams the 72 dollies beat?

1-15 Dolphins
1-15 Dolphins
4-12 Jets
4-12 Jets
5-11 Ravens
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bengals
8-8 Eagles

--------------

What happend to the Colts, Cowboys, Chargers twice, Giants, Jax, and Steelers?

@ Chiefs.....(8-6)....W 20-10
vs Oilers.....(1-13)...W 34-13
@ Vikings....(7-7)....W 16-14
@ Jets.......(7-7)....W 27-17
vs Chargers...(4-9-1)..W 24-10
vs Bills......(4-9-1)..W 24-23
@ Colts......(5-9)....W 23-0
@ Bills......(4-9-1)..W 30-16
vs Patriots...(3-11)...W 52-0
vs Jets.......(7-7)....W 28-24
vs Cardinals..(4-9-1)..W 31-10
@ Patriots...(3-11)...W 37-21
@ Giants.....(8-6)....W 23-13
vs Colts......(5-9)....W 16-0

............(70-122-4) .365%

.365% in a 14 game schedule basically averages out to facing 14, 5-9 teams.

They only faced two teams who ended the season with a winning record. None of the teams they faced made the playoffs in 1972.

1-15 Dolphins
1-15 Dolphins
4-12 Jets
4-12 Jets
5-11 Ravens
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bills
7-9 Bengals
8-8 Eagles

--------------

1948 cleveland browns went completely undefeated in the aafc.

Do we care? no.

do we care for the 72 fools? no.

Im a Dolphin fan as seen in my name...lol

Both the 72 fins and The 2008 New England Patriots had easy ass schedules, and both were juggernauts. Do you know what I would do to see these two teams play each other??? Many many gross things...lol

But with that being said; I don't think you can really compare the 72 fins two the new England Patriots of yesterday. Football has changed so much since then. It would be like 2008 Phins to the no win Tampa team. 2008 phins would stomp them.
Its not saying they were a better team. Its just that football has changed.
But I would have to side with the 2008 Patriots. No matter how much of a close game it would be!

And to the 85 Bears being able to beat the 72 phins, I guess they couldn't. Because they didn't beat the 73 phins. It just depends on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. No matter how sweet Miami dismantling of the PAtriots was sunday :)toast:) We all know who the better team is. Or do we?

Im a Dolphin fan as seen in my name...lol

Both the 72 fins and The 2008 New England Patriots had easy ass schedules, and both were juggernauts. Do you know what I would do to see these two teams play each other??? Many many gross things...lol

But with that being said; I don't think you can really compare the 72 fins two the new England Patriots of yesterday. Football has changed so much since then. It would be like 2008 Phins to the no win Tampa team. 2008 phins would stomp them.
Its not saying they were a better team. Its just that football has changed.
But I would have to side with the 2008 Patriots. No matter how much of a close game it would be!

And to the 85 Bears being able to beat the 72 phins, I guess they couldn't. Because they didn't beat the 73 phins. It just depends on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. No matter how sweet Miami dismantling of the PAtriots was sunday :)toast:) We all know who the better team is. Or do we?

My god logic! You don't belong down here, get yourself up to the main board pronto.

Back