All this proves...

TrueBeliever

Hater hater
Reaction score
...is that the only way the Dolts can beat us is with 2/3 of our defense out.

Sorry, I'm not convinced.

I agree TB but I will say that when BB called that Onside kick he sent a very strong message to the Colts. and his Defense.

Wow, you sure showed me.

Give me a break. The Dolts are a dog-and-pony finesse team and once you face a decent team at full (or at least optimal) strength you are sunk.

TrueBeliever said:
Wow, you sure showed me.

Give me a break. The Dolts are a dog-and-pony finesse team and once you face a decent team at full (or at least optimal) strength you are sunk.

you excuse ridden whore!!!ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH said:
HAHAHAHAH

LET'S HEAR THE EXCUSES! WHIP 'EM OUT LIKE BRADY AT A MEAT BAR!

HAHAHAHAHA

Well you Colts fans would know about that huh? Is there a mod here to assclown this guy before he racks up a hundred "HAHAHAHAHAH" posts in one night?

TrueBeliever said:
...is that the only way the Dolts can beat us is with 2/3 of our defense out.

Sorry, I'm not convinced.

no need for excuses....thats just pathetic, the colts did a damn good job tonight, much like you guys when you came into pittsburgh and beat my team...

Alcoholic9 said:
Well you Colts fans would know about that huh? Is there a mod here to assclown this guy before he racks up a hundred "HAHAHAHAHAH" posts in one night?

ROFL ROFL ROFL :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re: All this proves...

LVent said:
no need for excuses....thats just pathetic, the colts did a damn good job tonight, much like you guys when you came into pittsburgh and beat my team...

What is up with all this bull**** about "excuses"? If you get into a fight with a guy who has the flu and kick his ass, you haven't beaten him legitimately.

When the Pats beat a team, all we ever hear is "the refs were on your side" or this or that or the other thing. When we say stuff like that we're "making excuses". Give me a break.

Can I PLEASE hear a few excuses so that I can sleep well tonight?

I just don't think my excitment will dwindle in the wee hours of the Indiana night without a few magical excuses.

HEY BILL, THROW THE RED FLAG!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hehehehehehe

Re: Re: Re: All this proves...

TrueBeliever said:
What is up with all this bull**** about "excuses"? If you get into a fight with a guy who has the flu and kick his ass, you haven't beaten him legitimately.

When the Pats beat a team, all we ever hear is "the refs were on your side" or this or that or the other thing. When we say stuff like that we're "making excuses". Give me a break.

If i would of came out with a post like this AFTER the pats just beat the steelers a couple weeks ago, what the f would you have said? You never once hear me crying foul about a freaking loss. Your original post is bad enough to replace my current sig. The true believers would/will be saying its the regular season(look back at pittsburgh last year) not the playoffs. point being AGAIN the colts played a solid game no need for excuses!

Re: Re: Re: All this proves...

TrueBeliever said:

and for your analogy, if your sick, you shouldnt be in the fight to begin with ;)

EdgerrinJames said:
you excuse ridden whore!!!ROFL

I agree with you, no excuse from me....
We lost this game. Congrats to the Colts.. Manning and CO. played a great game. I wont take anything away from them.
The following is not an excuse but a criticism of my own team.

Bill lost this game for us. who takes an onside kick with 6 minutes left in the third quarter, this play is reserved for situations where you are down by 1 score with a couple minutes left in the 4th quarter. Everyone that saw this said Bill has no confidence in the D or the O-line for that matter. Our D did not play well, but that series they stop the Colts and held them to 3, if no onside kick then they wouldn't have scored and the game could have have been different. I am disappointed that we could not pull this out, I really thought we had it going in. Congrats again to Manning and CO.

Re: Re: Re: Re: All this proves...

LVent said:
If i would of came out with a post like this AFTER the pats just beat the steelers a couple weeks ago, what the f would you have said? You never once hear me crying foul about a freaking loss. Your original post is bad enough to replace my current sig. The true believers would/will be saying its the regular season(look back at pittsburgh last year) not the playoffs. point being AGAIN the colts played a solid game no need for excuses!

:jerkit:

A Steelers fan giving me a lecture? Puh-leez.

If you don't like what I say, you're welcome to leave. It never ceases to amaze me, fans of other teams come on here and act astonished when Pats fans support the Pats.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All this proves...

TrueBeliever said:
:jerkit:

A Steelers fan giving me a lecture? Puh-leez.

If you don't like what I say, you're welcome to leave. It never ceases to amaze me, fans of other teams come on here and act astonished when Pats fans support the Pats.

you cant have it both ways, you need to learn to take the good with the bad, im not here saying the pats are dead, they are very much a lock to be in the playoffs again. And they are a very dangerous team. All i said was if i came here and pulled an excuse like the one you did i would damn near be crucified on this board, right or wrong? spinal? bru? i know you guys will atleast see this tomm...

Back