Allow myself to introduce myself - Austin Powers

hey nh

hey nh welcome to da plant grl...lol yeah me star12 long story when i lost my identy a few times haha..i do that alot haha.. And im not even a blonde ...between booting my self out of our chatroom or logging in as someone else...lol Tell just my luck haha.:eek: damn what we gonna do with out football..lol well lets hope the red soxs will go all theyw ay again babyyy..

Re: What a Welcome

NHPatsFanatic said:
I would like to thank Patsfandan, MGO, undertaker, Hawg (Arrrgh lol) dchester, pookie, (another rockin female), Spinal Tap, PA PATS (PAAAAA), Supkem, BallBustah, (love the name) and TB for reading my post and wellcoming me with such open arms, [/B]

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Star!!! Woman!!. It's all in the Zen baby. It's all in the Zen. Now I know where you disappear to now when your logged on Patschat, but not really there lol. Speaking of not really there, I haven't been there, is it dead yet? Have all the bandwagoneers and Trolls left? I'm so glad you come in here. This place is awesome.

lmao grl....

i love this place kinda troll free.. some trolls still comin.. peeps in and out.. usually around 1 or 3 ppl there.. can ya believe drew gone.. it was coming wheres the bills superbowl now..lmfao.. member them guys comin in week to sing super bowl lol guess drew wasnt there savior...huh.. yeah women zen baby all the wayyyy wooohooo.. send that zen babeeeee... heres your man nh...lol

NHPatsFanatic said:
Hello Everyone,
:wave:

welcome.gif

what i loved most in the sb

i loved the guys doin the dirty bird dance givens with that td...lol vrebal after gettin his td..lol but most of all rodney on that last int and running doin the dirty bird up the field.. haha was a site i tell you. Thank you Bb for bring rodney to us heart and sould of the defence too. But what I liked most was the fact that rodney said he was so happy for dillon finally gettin his ring wooohoo thats was sooo awesome.Each of the guys are amazing in there own way thats why they are a hell of a team.. Pats put the Nasty in DYNASTYYYYYY BABBYYY!!~:)

Talk about Class. Rodney had said before the game he wanted this ring for Corey more than he wanted it for himself. No one will ever understand the term TEAM or understand how this TEAM works. I was hoping Rodney got the MVP if it wasn't going to Tom. And I loved Corey calling his agent before the SB telling him, "I don't want to play anywhere else ever" He was even looking for a house here half way through the season. Everybody drink the KOOLAID. When the rest of the NFL finally understands, it will be too late. We don't have big names? We don't have big talent? What we do have is 3, count em 3 out of 4 SB Trophies. Does anything else need to be said?

not getting our KOOLAID

no way they gettin our KOOLAID..nope.. and it will be too late for any other team to get that.. All these so called experts too what do they know squat is what they know.3 outta 4 sbs is awesome and ya know brady has 7 more fingers to fill..lol so i forsee another 7 coming our way.. wooohooo.No matter what anyone thinks we BELIEVE IN OUR TEAM!!~And to all the nay says i say kiss my 3 tims sb championship hineyssss we rule babyyyy!!~

Star, they could neva undastand just drinking the Koolaid. The whole of the NFL doesn't undastand it nor do any of the bobbleheads. Yet, the bobbleheads repeatedly state the same thing every time we win the SB. We have no names, no big talent. And then they have the nerve to write colums saying how in the world can the Patriots keep complaining they get no respect. Well, if all the collective Intelligent bobbleheads got together to actually read what each other writes and listen to what each other says, they would reallize they are putting us down. But hey, being the Rodney Dangerfield of football has worked for us. And we could always spike the koolaid for whomever has the balls to try and drink it instead of running off at the perverbial mouth... ROCK ON PATRIOTS

Thank you you wonderful mythical beast you. You got that right. 3 rings for three championships and the diamond for the new Lombardi Trophy. Thank you for the comment on my smile. You rock dude.

Hey Beast.

I know exactly what you mean about slowing it down. :) but if could I would boogie all over Gillette Stadium. :dance: But you got to admit some slow dancing is very rythmic and sexy. >) :LOL:

NHPatsFanatic said:
Hey Beast.

I know exactly what you mean about slowing it down. :) but if could I would boogie all over Gillette Stadium. :dance: But you got to admit some slow dancing is very rythmic and sexy. >) :LOL:

So is that whip in your signature.

Well, NH, its pretty late... but Welcome aboard anyway. :)

I wouldn't call myself an intellectual, but definitely a knowledgeable fan.

Yeah right, who am I kidding? As you'll soon discover, I'm sure, I don't bring a lot to the table... If the members of Patriots Planet were a dinner: Hawg, Pookie, Undertaker and the 25 other Mods would be the Main Course, cooked to perfection... Cool posters like, Peg and Mrs. B and Sir Drink_Alot and everyone else would be the yummy side dishes. Soon-to-be-Excellent newbies like yourself are the mouthwatering dessert.

Me? I'd have to be the Lima Bean casserole that no one would touch.

But I'm definitely an intellectual when it comes to the Girlie Pic thread! :D

Welcome once again and I look forward to wasting your time! :)

P.S. I'm from the Granite State as well! (But only 25% hillbilly ;) )

:LOL: you just cracked me up to no end. It's wicked nice to meet you too. You're writing would suggest to me that you are downplaying your ability to be a main course in here or a yummy dessert. But your secret is safe with me. Thank you so much.

Back