Alright let me start it?

yapperslap

Reaction score
Alright let me start it…

Patriots suck! …ya know, I was just thinking that because none of those ‘3 out of 4” rings came through Denver, they don’t count. So basically…Denver beat the baboon poo out of a team that really backed their azzes into the Playoffs because their division sucked! They did not belong in the playoffs or on the same field as the Denver Broncos. So…Indy is the first playoff test for this team. Rock it!

How do you like them apples....

It's hard for the Rings to come through Denver when your team folds to Peyton, before he chokes to NE.

Denver offense wasn't impressive at all, and the defense and special teams didn't even force all the turnovers. Ref gave you 7 points on lame PI call. I'd be scared to play the browns if I were you.

The Broncos beating Indy in the playoffs? I think we all know how that usually ends up. Everyone ponts toward denver and goes: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

1409430580.gif

Hey Slappy, you have probably spent the rest of the night slapping yourself, so its time to get it over with. You will play the dolts next week, and you will LOSE. The Pats just showed Indy how to stop the run and showed how to beat the blitz, plus you are playing in Indy. So shut your own piehole and get the hell off this board, after all we have just started to rebuild for next year. So, keep blabbing and remember the Patriots! :pat:

Back