America says, "Hold my beer! We got this!"

You’re watching the wrong news coverage. They continue to lie, get caught, and you swallow the next story hook, line, & sinker.

The request for the data to go central was in order to EXPEDITE the information - the CDC was dragging its feet and reporting innacurrately.

Look how many articles have been posted here claiming a 10fold error in infections. How many posters here have been contacted for false positive, never tested!!!!

Ya gotta wake up.

Laugh at Fox all you want. You’ll get verified facts.
I almost shit myself from laughing so hard after reading that last line.
I have been getting most of my info from the Koch Institute in Germany. The information they have been putting out is saying that the CDC and WHO are not misleading anyone. The current administration in the US is doing more than enough of that.
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...arn-of-a-possible-new-covid-19-wave-in-europe

I almost shit myself from laughing so hard after reading that last line.
I have been getting most of my info from the Koch Institute in Germany. The information they have been putting out is saying that the CDC and WHO are not misleading anyone. The current administration in the US is doing more than enough of that.
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...arn-of-a-possible-new-covid-19-wave-in-europe

Really?

Dr Fauci?

He of the “meet people online and have unprotected sex is ok but handshakes are bad”?

No masks?

Masks!

Now goggles.

Surgeon general says no masks. Now masks.

Trump said all the way back on March 21 if you want to wear a mask go ahead, it’s not hurting anyone.

I’ll pose the same question to you I posed to Mr NFLfan cricket farmer, what policy or recommendation from Fauci and the CDC/WHO did Trump disregard and is the cause of?

Edit: BTW, you get your info from Germany huh? Via NPR, the left wingiest of left wing rags?

Lololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been putting you hand over your mouth when you coughed or sneezed since you were potty-trained. Do you really honestly believe that masks won't help slow the spread?

This argument that we shouldn't wear masks because no one realized their importance in March doesn't pass the logic test. When you get new information you change your tactics. In the infancy of the COVID pandemic, no one knew anything really. More is known now and you should follow the latest advice, not outdated information, so yes, if someone said no masks in March but say now to use one, then follow their latest advice.

Is that really hard to understand?

Doctor to you today: You need an operation your heart right away.

You: That's bullshit. You told me last year my heart was fine. I'm not getting no operation, you quack.

Science is science. I don't understand why people say, "I'm getting my medical information from politicians, not doctors and scientists."

People are dying. I've had two veteran friends die recently. I'd like to think a concerted effort aimed at addressing the problem instead of saying since March that it will go away very soon all by itself might have left those guys alive.

We were outraged when 3000 people died on one day in 2001. Now over 3000 die every three days and we shouldn't be doing everything we can to stop it?

Really?

Dr Fauci?

He of the “meet people online and have unprotected sex is ok but handshakes are bad”?

No masks?

Masks!

Now goggles.

Trump said all the way back on March 21 if you want to wear a mask go ahead, it’s not hurting anyone.

I’ll pose the same question to you I posed to Mr NFLfan cricket farmer, what policy or recommendation from Fauci and the CDC/WHO did Trump disregard and is the cause of?

Edit: BTW, you get your info from Germany huh? Via NPR, the left wingiest of left wing rags?

You've been putting you hand over your mouth when you coughed or sneezed since you were potty-trained. Do you really honestly believe that masks won't help slow the spread?

This argument that we shouldn't wear masks because no one realized their importance in March doesn't pass the logic test. When you get new information you change your tactics. In the infancy of the COVID pandemic, no one knew anything really. More is known now and you should follow the latest advice, not outdated information, so yes, if someone said no masks in March but say now to use one, then follow their latest advice.

Is that really hard to understand?

Doctor to you today: You need an operation your heart right away.

You: That's bullshit. You told me last year my heart was fine. I'm not getting no operation, you quack.

Science is science. I don't understand why people say, "I'm getting my medical information from politicians, not doctors and scientists."

People are dying. I've had two veteran friends die recently. I'd like to think a concerted effort aimed at addressing the problem instead of saying since March that it will go away very soon all by itself might have left those guys alive.

We were outraged when 3000 people died on one day in 2001. Now over 3000 die every three days and we shouldn't be doing everything we can to stop it?

Stop avoiding it. It’s making your TDS flare up.

He said masks were fine if you wanted to wear them.

First!

Before your idol Fauci.

Come to grips with it.

Truth will save you.

Americans are the most generous people I know.

This is certainly true, and Americans are generous with other people. if you ever volunteered at a thrid world country, you know that far and away most of the volunteers are Americans.

"The reports are that the truckers are getting supplies to the stores. People are stocking the shelves all night and letting old people shop first. Carnival Cruise line told Trump “We can match those big Navy Hospital ships with some fully staffed cruise ships” GM said hold our cars and watch this; we can make those ventilators where we were making cars starting next week. Women and children are making homemade masks and handing out snacks to truckers. Restaurants and schools said, We’ve got kitchens and staff; we can feed kids.” Churches are holding on-line services and taking care of their members and community. NBA basketball players said, “Hold our basketballs while we write checks to pay the arena staff.” Construction companies said, “Here are some masks for the medical staff and doctors”. Breweries are making sanitizer out of the left-over ingredients. We thought we couldn’t live without Baseball, NASCAR, NBA or going to the beach, restaurants or a bar. Instead, we’re trying to keep those businesses open by ordering take-out.

All true but:

You’ve got two Democrat Governors getting told “We will make it happen” by a Republican President

The problem is that he didn't make it happen. Where most countries of the world lead by example and sucked it up and made the hard choices early on with the goal of ending this as soon as possible, our Republican president was more interested in re-election than saving American lives. Where other countries put their best scientific and medical minds on the job, our Republican president undercut the medical experts when they didn't follow his party line. And now the pandemics is raging out of control in states that followed our Republican president's lead, only under control is states that followed medical science's recommendations.

What communist China didn't count on was America saying "Hey, hold my beer and watch this."

What brave and generous American public didn't count on was our leader refusing to lead the battle against the disease, saying instead, "It will die out itself in a couple of weeks all by itself. We don't have to do anything."

Give us a few more weeks (maybe months) and we will be doing much better! And stop listening to the hysterical media!!

It's been six months and we are much worse off that the day you wrote this. We need to stop listening to our hysterical president.

We have lost 153,000 of 328,000,000 Americans

According to a Fox News report yesterday, we have the second highest death rate of corona virus in the world.

Stop avoiding it. It’s making your TDS flare up.

He said masks were fine if you wanted to wear them.

First!

Before your idol Fauci.

Come to grips with it.

Truth will save you.

It is you, sir, who is avoiding the truth by playing with words. "Wear them if you want, they won't hurt," is not the same as, "Wear a mask, it will save lives."

Masks work when the vast majority of people wear them, as they protect others from the mask wearer. Some people never show symptoms but still pass it much more easily without a mask.

I don't know what TDS is, but I do know that for the past six months Trump has only worn a mask in public twice and has ridiculed people for wearing them. Medical experts have begged people to wear them.

Leaders lead. Trump is not leading us to save American lives.

Trump is changing his tune and now and has started to suggest that we wear masks. If only he had done this in early March, we wouldn't have lost one out of every...???...the math is unbelievable. Have to double check what I'm doing wrong.

This is certainly true, and Americans are generous with other people. if you ever volunteered at a thrid world country, you know that far and away most of the volunteers are Americans.

All true but:

The problem is that he didn't make it happen. Where most countries of the world lead by example and sucked it up and made the hard choices early on with the goal of ending this as soon as possible, our Republican president was more interested in re-election than saving American lives. Where other countries put their best scientific and medical minds on the job, our Republican president undercut the medical experts when they didn't follow his party line. And now the pandemics is raging out of control in states that followed our Republican president's lead, only under control is states that followed medical science's recommendations.

What brave and generous American public didn't count on was our leader refusing to lead the battle against the disease, saying instead, "It will die out itself in a couple of weeks all by itself. We don't have to do anything."

It's been six months and we are much worse off that the day you wrote this. We need to stop listening to our hysterical president.

We have lost 153,000 of 328,000,000 Americans

According to a Fox News report yesterday, we have the second highest death rate of corona virus in the world.

I don't think we are worse off at all. But honestly, I am really tired this discussion so I'm just gonna bow out. I hope to anyway. :)

I don't think we are worse off at all. But honestly, I am really tired this discussion so I'm just gonna bow out. I hope to anyway. :)

Probably a good idea for me as well. Years down the road a generation not involved in this will interpret what happened with some distance from the events. Alas, I'll be long gone by then...

...but I do have a question, not of you necessarily, but anyone who can tell me if I'm doing the math wrong:

US population is about 330,000,000

US deaths so far are 154,000

That works out to about one American dead for every 2,000 Americans.

Youth sports are still happening. I was just asked to go buy snow cone Tuesday. To supports my friends kids youth soccer team.

It is you, sir, who is avoiding the truth by playing with words. "Wear them if you want, they won't hurt," is not the same as, "Wear a mask, it will save lives."

Masks work when the vast majority of people wear them, as they protect others from the mask wearer. Some people never show symptoms but still pass it much more easily without a mask.

I don't know what TDS is, but I do know that for the past six months Trump has only worn a mask in public twice and has ridiculed people for wearing them. Medical experts have begged people to wear them.

Leaders lead. Trump is not leading us to save American lives.

Trump is changing his tune and now and has started to suggest that we wear masks. If only he had done this in early March, we wouldn't have lost one out of every...???...the math is unbelievable. Have to double check what I'm doing wrong.

He said to wear masks if you choose March 21st.

Ffs, can you follow?

You know as well as I do that if he mandated masks from a federal level the Governors would have told him you have no authority in my state. Look no further than Seattle. Or Portland. Or Chicago.

And skip math. You’re numbers are worse than your facts.

He said to wear masks if you choose March 21st.

Ffs, can you follow?

your facts.

Spin it any way you want, but it is a fact that Trump has refused to wear a mask and has ridiculed those who do. You're welcome to follow any politics you want, but be honest dude. Trump has not been pro-mask and Fauci has been.

Another fact: The US is second in the world in corona virus death rate as reported by Fox News yesterday and every other news service on the planet.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico-third-highest-coronavirus-death-rate-globally

Mexico reported the third-highest coronavirus-related death rate in the world on Saturday, trailing behind the United States and Brazil

Spin it any way you want, but it is a fact that Trump has refused to wear a mask and has ridiculed those who do. You're welcome to follow any politics you want, but be honest dude. Trump has not been pro-mask and Fauci has been.

Another fact: The US is second in the world in corona virus death rate as reported by Fox News yesterday and every other news service on the planet.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/mexico-third-highest-coronavirus-death-rate-globally

Mexico reported the third-highest coronavirus-related death rate in the world on Saturday, trailing behind the United States and Brazil

I don’t know how you continue the rant. It’s clear as day Trump pointed out wear a mask all the way back on 3/21. Before any of your saints recommended it. He’s not wearing a mask at pressers and the like because A.) every single person around him is tested daily and B) when you see him he certainly seems to be following social distance guidelines.

Because he didn’t institute a nation wide mask referendum- that you know Cuomo& Co would push back on (You’re not telling my people of NY what to do!) doesn’t mean he’s anti mask. He’s leaving it to personal liberty.

The horror.

Maybe you should consider moving to Mexico.

Maybe you should consider moving to Mexico.

Perfect Trumpian answer when asked a question about why everything a politician seeking re-election says is absolutely true and why just about every doctor and scientist on the planet are all colluding to make Trump look bad.

Insult. Deny. Ridicule. But never respond to a question directly.

Insults, denial, and ridicule? You sound like Patriots71 anytime anyone dares to say anything other that his idol is the anointed one who can never ever be questioned.

Really?

Dr Fauci?

No masks?

Masks!

Now goggles.

To bad you are incapable of seeing anything other than your own ugly perception.
As I expected you could only see the name on the group that reported in the US. So here is where much of what I read comes from. https://www.rki.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-exemplar-germany
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30314-5/fulltext
https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-latest-record-daily-rise-in-new-covid-19-cases/a-54301885

Perfect Trumpian answer when asked a question about why everything a politician seeking re-election says is absolutely true and why just about every doctor and scientist on the planet are all colluding to make Trump look bad.

Insult. Deny. Ridicule. But never respond to a question directly.

Insults, denial, and ridicule? You sound like Patriots71 anytime anyone dares to say anything other that his idol is the anointed one who can never ever be questioned.

I’ve pointed out plenty of errors in judgement, whether questionable tweets, lack of seizing opportunities that are clearly present, and more. I don’t think he’s a perfect president. And I acknowledge his personality is very abrasive to many.

I will not be privy to media driven lies that are never refuted though. Unlike many.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

To bad you are incapable of seeing anything other than your own ugly perception.
As I expected you could only see the name on the group that reported in the US. So here is where much of what I read comes from. https://www.rki.de/EN/Home/homepage_node.html
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-exemplar-germany
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30314-5/fulltext
https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-latest-record-daily-rise-in-new-covid-19-cases/a-54301885

What part of above is my own perception and not their very instructions?

I’ll wait.

I’ve pointed out plenty of errors in judgement, whether questionable tweets, lack of seizing opportunities that are clearly present, and more. I don’t think he’s a perfect president. And I acknowledge his personality is very abrasive to many.

I will not be privy to media driven lies that are never refuted though. Unlike many.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

What part of above is my own perception and not their very instructions?

I’ll wait.

Really? The fact that you tried to blow off everything I posted with some lame attack of Dr Fauci and then of NPR with out apparently any bother of actually reading anything said exactly what I replied with.

As for your attack of Dr. Fauci, First you apparently don't know where that BS line you are posting comes from. So here it is. Fauci, who has been largely supportive of imposing drastic changes on Americans’ daily lives in the name of halting COVID-19’s spread, responded that the question was “tough” because it involves “relative risk.”

“If you’re willing to take a risk—and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks—you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” he said. “And it depends on the level of the interaction that you want to have. If you’re looking for a friend, sit in a room and put a mask on, and you know, chat a bit. If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk.”

“The one thing you don’t want to do is make sure the person is feeling well,” Fauci continued. “Even though there’s a lot of asymptomatic infections, that’s one of the things that’s really troublesome. That if everybody transmitted would only transmit when they’re sick, that would be much easier. But what we’re seeing, which becomes really problematic, is that there’s a considerable amount of transmission from an asymptomatic person. And we’ve got well-documented now, you know, that situation on the nuclear carrier, the Roosevelt, USS Roosevelt, where hundreds of sailors have gotten infected from people that were not sick. That’s tough.” From https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=13148
This is from a writer who first called into questions Dr. Fauci's credentials then called Sen. Rand Paul a medical doctor, Rand Paul's ophthalmology certification is contested. He originally earned board certification in 1993 after the completion of his residency. However, in 1997 he formed his own board, called the National Ophthalmology Board, with 200 other physicians in protest of certification requirement changes by the American Board of Ophthalmologists. The now-defunct board was not recognized by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, so Dr. Paul was not board certified by a board recognized by the state since 2005, and since Dr. Paul's board dissolved in 2011, he has had no certification from an active body, according to the Washington Post.

Back