And now Talib goes to Denver

midgar8784

Reaction score
Let me know when it looks like we know what the hell we are doing....Maybe we can trade Brady to the Dolphins or something.

Oh and enough about Revis, they will not pay anyone much money let alone 16 mil a year, and why would revis take a cut.....I know we freak out every year, but last year was the first time we really started to see teams pass us by....Now no freaking way is Talib worth that much, but without him, we are less of a team, and without fletcher, and edelman, etc etc.....Denver is loading up after already making the SB, so not sure what to think.

Yeah I could tell after Talib left the game last year and how awesome we became. :coffee:

If Talib didn't have a bad hip, I would be really pissed. But, he always got hurt at the worse possible times.

Do you really think that he is worth that kind of scratch? I don't. :coffee:

If Talib didn't have a bad hip, I would be really pissed. But, he always got hurt at the worse possible times.

Do you really think that he is worth that kind of scratch? I don't. :coffee:

Well I find it funny that two days ago we are screaming we have to resign him and now he goes to Denver and he is a useless injury prone nobody and we will be just fine with 3 corners who would not start on any other team for less money we get in the the bottom feeder part of free agency.

Well I find it funny that two days ago we are screaming we have to resign him and now he goes to Denver and he is a useless injury prone nobody and we will be just fine with 3 corners who would not start on any other team for less money we get in the the bottom feeder part of free agency.

Not I...

I did want Verner however. :mad:

Not I...

I did want Verner however. :mad:

Well you will get someone that we all have to go look up and ask who? Then we will be 25th in pass defense, make the playoffs and then when the other team controls the clock for 45 minutes because we cannot get the other team off the field, Brady will be bashed for only scoring 20 points with some backup receivers....Or...see last 3 years.

Well you will get someone that we all have to go look up and ask who? Then we will be 25th in pass defense, make the playoffs and then when the other team controls the clock for 45 minutes because we cannot get the other team off the field, Brady will be bashed for only scoring 20 points with some backup receivers....Or...see last 3 years.

Is Walter Thurmond still available? Brandon Browner? They might help. They were Seachickens.

Is Walter Thurmond still available? Brandon Browner? They might help. They were Seachickens.

Well we will have our money tied up in some backups players that while not a great player have a high motor and might be good 8 years from now so we will not be able to afford them.

I know. Low hanging fruit and all that. But you sure as hell nailed it in this thread Middy. and please forgive me for ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Cheers, BostonTim

I know. Low hanging fruit and all that. But you sure as hell nailed it in this thread Middy. and please forgive me for ROFL ROFL ROFL.

Cheers, BostonTim

You don't really want me to go back and find posts by you in the past do you....maybe its good that I make these threads.....I will next make one called, who the hell is Brady going to throw the ball to?

You don't really want me to go back and find posts by you in the past do you....maybe its good that I make these threads.....I will next make one called, who the hell is Brady going to throw the ball to?

Feel free my friend. But I think you'd have to focus on all my neverminds.

They're MY low hanging fruits. I rarely show outrage or make bold predictions. So there won't be a lot of that to find. Anyway,

Cheers

Gronk. Dobson. KT. Vereen. Maybe Edelman. Others. :coffee:

Gronk. Dobson. KT. Vereen. Maybe Edelman. Others. :coffee:

In the last 3 years when has Gronk been healthy in the playoffs? Count count on him. KT dobson both question marks, hard to go into the year with question marks at vital positions....Vareen although has staying healthy issues. Edelman should be a number 3 on most teams. Sorry but that is not exactly a potent set of weapons. I mean this has only showed up the last 3 years with me saying we need something else and yet going into the playoffs we are asking how is the pass game going to run.....we need consistency, we have zero.

Feel free my friend. But I think you'd have to focus on all my neverminds.

They're MY low hanging fruits. I rarely show outrage or make bold predictions. So there won't be a lot of that to find. Anyway,

Cheers

Its not outrage its discussion....its questions....when someone asks them and you have no answer and then run in 2 weeks later when something is answered to make fun of their posts, it seems a bit shitty. So unless two weeks ago, you had all of these answers, not sure you are the one to come do the. "I told you so"

Its not outrage its discussion....its questions....when someone asks them and you have no answer and then run in 2 weeks later when something is answered to make fun of their posts, it seems a bit shitty. So unless two weeks ago, you had all of these answers, not sure you are the one to come do the. "I told you so"

Oh man. What was I thinking?

Is there a more humorless person anywhere?

I'm sure I'll get a hankering soon enough, but see ya for now.

cheers

Oh man. What was I thinking?

Is there a more humorless person anywhere?

I'm sure I'll get a hankering soon enough, but see ya for now.

cheers

On contrary.....I am full of humor.:dith::dith::dith::dith::dith:

Back