As Tuna would say, "you are what you are"

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
The Patriots are nothing more than a mediocre .500 football team.

Bruschi better be ready to go soon if this team wants to even dream about making a run in the playoffs. Win one, lose one, win one, lose one, win one, lose one. This team looks at about a 9-7 right about now with "one and done" written all over them in the playoffs.

The truth just sucks sometimes.

Disagree....this is a team that knows how to pace itself.....the record is 3-3, with a bye.....not a bad scenario...in fact, they decided not to ding up Dillon anymore, and Seymour did not walk through that door...

MAJOR REINFORCEMENTS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

Steve1 said:
Disagree....this is a team that knows how to pace itself.....the record is 3-3, with a bye.....not a bad scenario...in fact, they decided not to ding up Dillon anymore, and Seymour did not walk through that door...

MAJOR REINFORCEMENTS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

They pretty much kisses away any hopes at a bye today. No way they catch Denver or Indy. I'll take the Pats in a one game elimination playoff any day, but not this year's version of the Patriots.

(Still can't believe Givens dropped that damn ball... ) :banghead:

It's your thread man....so you can have your pissy attitude.....

Show me the way to Gillette in two weeks!!!!

Steve1 said:
It's your thread man....so you can have your pissy attitude.....

Show me the way to Gillette in two weeks!!!!

The Pats should annihilate the sad Bills. If they lose that one, my "season's over thread part deux" will not be far behind.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
The Pats should annihilate the sad Bills. If they lose that one, my "season's over thread part deux" will not be far behind.

You don't have a season, you're crappy all the time.

Did you post the same kind of upbeat shit over on the Eagle boards after the FSU game too?

Mayday Malone said:
Did you post the same kind of upbeat shit over on the Eagle boards after the FSU game too?

FSU game was a lot different. The Noles had much more talent, but BC still should have won. I didn't expect the Eagles to win that night. I guess I expect the Patriots to win. I was thrilled with BC's effort vs. the Noles and, to be honest, I'd rather have BC's offensive line right now than the Patriots OLine...

I agree about you are what you're record says in general. All I have to say is, the bye doesn't come at a better time for this team but what's most upsetting than the Givens gaffe with no one around him in the 4th, is the fact that we could have gone up a seed thanks to Jacksonville today even though we would have been tied but the Pats beat Pitt so they could have kept pace for at least a home game in the playoffs and a comfortable lead in the AFC East but kiss that goodbye.

Max83 said:
I agree about you are what you're record says in general. All I have to say is, the bye doesn't come at a better time for this team but what's most upsetting than the Givens gaffe with no one around him in the 4th, is the fact that we could have gone up a seed thanks to Jacksonville today even though we would have been tied but the Pats beat Pitt so they could have kept pace for at least a home game in the playoffs and a comfortable lead in the AFC East but kiss that goodbye.

The Pats will win the east almost by default. NYJ, Mia, and Buff are awful.

The Patriots are nothing more than a mediocre .500 football team.

Bruschi better be ready to go soon if this team wants to even dream about making a run in the playoffs. Win one, lose one, win one, lose one, win one, lose one. This team looks at about a 9-7 right about now with "one and done" written all over them in the playoffs.

The truth just sucks sometimes.

I can't even believe I'm responding...

1) eat it you whining baby

2) it's a long season, they will be healthier down the stretch and will be a better football team. That was a gritty performance today with their 3rd string defense. you should be proud of them today. they showed a lot.

3) thank god we have you here to be the arbiter of what the "truth" is about this team.

Whatever you think about Bruschi 3:16, there are serious problems with this defense.

It looks like the rest of the division is weak, but still, at this point, the best case scenario is winning the division and getting a home playoff game. Forget the bye.

(Can you say "Four Games To Glory"??)

A lot of time to get things right, but we can't ignore that there are serious problems with the defense.

Three 70+ plays given up today?? No turnovers in how many games?? No INTs by the secondary in six games?!??!? WTF?

They pretty much kisses away any hopes at a bye today. No way they catch Denver or Indy. I'll take the Pats in a one game elimination playoff any day, but not this year's version of the Patriots.

(Still can't believe Givens dropped that damn ball... ) :banghead:

It's as if somebody handed us the trophies in the past.

We've won with more injuries and less talent before.

Our D is more discombobulated this year because, in Bruschi and Harrison, we've lost the control center for our defense.

If Bruschi returns, the benefits are obvious.

The leader added to 2 other smart ILBs who are just a little over their heads.

I expect with the play calling pressure off, they'll start playing some serious ball.

Harrison's gone for this year. But I think we lucked out getting Freeman. He's been a solid vet and had 4 ints last year.

With his addition and the extra week, we go from chaos to pretty good depth and competition at safety.

It's also an extra week to coach up the OL. We've got some talent now and I'm sure that practice week will help the rooks.

Seymour, I assume, will be back.

So where do we stand?

A brutal opening schedule, mostly on the road, produced an easy win, tough wins against Pitt and Atl, one major ass kicking and a lousy game at Denver, with a tough comeback that almost caught the bridge jumpers in mid-jump.

Division title well in reach. I like our prospects.

Back